One Last Time...Rank Every Season of TWDG

2»

Comments

• 1 : Season 1 with the 400 Days dlc.

2 : Season 2

3 : Michonne/The Final Season

4 : ANF.

Michonne and TFS are in the same place because they're both mediocre overall but i still enjoyed them especially Michonne imo it just gets way too much hate for a lot of wrong reasons it's a cool mini-series and that's that.

1. Season 1- Good story and characters.
    2. Final Season- I loved most of the characters and it also had some pretty good dialogue imo
    3. Season 2- The plot was good but the quality was...meh.
    4. Michonne- Okay plot. Wasn't that into it.
    5. Season 3- I think this story had some much potential. Characters were okay but the plot was kinda messy.
  • Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 4
    Season 3 (wish i didn’t include it though)

Never played Michonne, wasn’t interested

• Season 1
    Season 4
    season 2
    Michonne
    New frontier

• Season 1
    Season 2 and season 4 together
    Season 3 oh sorry meant anf
    Season 1 was a masterpiece, I noticed the flaws of TFS but it wasn't as bad as some people here made it to be and I loved it as much as season 2, anf was a disaster.

1. Season 1 (Masterpiece)
    2. Season 2 (Kenny ❤)
    3. Season 4 (Great characters, good pacing, Violetine ❤)
    4. Season 3 (I don't hate it as much as others seem to, I actually liked the change of perspective and being able to help Clem as an outside person (Javi) really brought a breath of fresh air)
    5. Michonne (solid and entertaining)
    6. 400 Days (solid and entertaining)
    1. Season 1
    2. Season 2
    3. The Final Season
    4. Michonne
    5. ANF
  • edited April 2019
    1. Season 1: Season 1 is just a masterpiece. I probably prefer playing as Clementine’s guardian than actually playing as her. The atmosphere was amazing, the characters were amazing, the score was amazing and Carlee nearly happened...until Lilly ruined it.

2. Season 4: Sure, it has a few flaws, but it’s relatively easy to look beyond them because they’re so insignificant and most of them can easily be explained off. I love the idea of Clementine taking on Lee’s role, and ending the story where it started, as well as how there are sooooo many determinants where we can determine Clementine’s personality, such as what her sexuality is, how cold hearted or warm hearted she can be as well as whether or not she believes in an afterlife. Being able to mould Clementine so she actually holds the same ideologies as the player is wonderful. Plus, on top of all this, playing as an older Clementine is much more enjoyable than a younger one because the QTE’s are actually enjoyable, the comments she can make are great, her understanding of innuendos has finally reached the level of our own and seeing as the game is after ANF, which was after Clem’s edgy phase, as well as the post-McCarroll ranch slaughter, it makes sense to be able to play as a dick head Clem, rather than being forced into being a saint instead of trying to play through as scumbag Clem, only to have it feel off.

3. Season 3: yeah, I said season 3. To be fair, I think this one is heavily underrated. Sure, there are a lot of things that make 0 sense, some of the characters are boring, others are forgotten about and the rest have lame deaths, but season 3 is special to me as it was my first walking dead game that I actually played, and it was the one that steered me in the direction of buying and playing season 1, 2 and 4 for myself rather than watching them online. Javier was probably my favourite protagonist (to play as, nothing compares with Lee and Clem) he was so witty, and best of all he was neutral, meaning I can play as a total dickhead or a saint and it wouldn’t feel like it was out of character. The QTE’s were arguably the best in the series (not for pc, faq u guys) and the fight between Badger and Javie as well as David and Javier were just oooofff. And I haven’t forgotten about the asshole hair tingling bat.

4. Season 2 : unpopular opinion but I wasn’t a massive fan of season 2. But that doesn’t mean I still didn’t love the game, it did have its moments. I just didn’t like playing as an 11 year old Clementine. She felt too innocent for one so I couldn’t make any of the edgy choices other than “still not bitten”, her being relatively weak and frail at the time meant for shit QTE’s, the only decent one being the bridge scene in episode 2 and maybe the ski lodge fight. However, to look at the good sides of season 2, we have the return of Kenny, which was both shocking and heartwarming to me at the time, literally all of the endings, each and every one of them had me in tears, the idea of having to protect AJ towards the end didn’t bother me, I rather enjoyed it, and Luke and Alvin will always be my homies ?

5. Michonne: never really played it. I’ve watched a let’s play though and it doesn’t really strike my fancy. The QTE’s look decent though, I’ll give it that.

6. 400 days: I did not like this dlc...at all. I just couldn’t get all that into the characters and it all kinda felt pointless, like the dlc shouldn’t have existed. I just feel like a dlc in between episode 1-2 would have been much better, if not then no dlc at all. But the good side of 400 days is that I guess it affected a few scenes in season 2?

• I honestly couldn't agree with you more. Season 1 set the bar, Season 2 was good but felt rushed in places, ANF... Well... they took away Clem as the focus and it just didn't work. (I pretend it doesn't exist tbh xD) Learning from their mistake, TFS was back to Clem and I feel like they really pulled out all the stops and gave us a bunch of likeable characters! I'd put 400 Days in 4th. I really liked that though but the Clem seasons have to go first!

Sarunas21 posted: »

1.TFS 2. Season 1 3. Season 2 4. ANF 5. Michonne I spent some time with TFS and Season 1 to truly understand my feelings for them. I'

• 1: The Walking Dead Season 1
    2: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
    3:The Walking Dead Season 2
    4: The Walking Dead: A new frontier

• 1st
    2nd
    4th
    a nEw fRonTieR

• Can’t argue with you there.

Sarunas21 posted: »

1.TFS 2. Season 1 3. Season 2 4. ANF 5. Michonne I spent some time with TFS and Season 1 to truly understand my feelings for them. I'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.