How did Minnie.........? (EP 4 SPOILERS)

Ok, that scene was one of the greatest from all the series. They did a very good job making her look like a serial killer with that "final boss game threme" lol, but how Minnie didnt get devoured by walkers while talking AND shooting next to them? that's a hell of a sin, despite the amazing scene.

Comments

• I know right?

• One of my favorite scenes in Take Us Back.

• That's what ruined the whole scene.

• Will you stop with the negativity? ;) xo

AronDracula posted: »

That's what ruined the whole scene.

• During the boat explosion some wind chimes got lodged into her back, obviously.

• I thought you hated TFS

Will you stop with the negativity? xo

• It was a joke. I have no say to complain.

AronDracula posted: »

I thought you hated TFS

• Took me a moment to figure out what the devil you were talking about.

Onmens posted: »

During the boat explosion some wind chimes got lodged into her back, obviously.

• She was covered in walker guts, and the noise didn’t attract attention because her gun was covered in walker guts too... ?

Seriously though, it made for a great scene so I’m happy to give any inconsistencies a free pass. I’m sure the TV show and comics have done stuff like that too.

• Yeah, I shouldn´t have used the word boat in a sentence that isn´t about Kenny.
    The brain goes into too many directions… :/

DabigRG posted: »

Took me a moment to figure out what the devil you were talking about.

• If you're talking about the bridge scene, I guess it's because Minnie had already been bitten for some time.

It might be stretching a bit, but it's sort of like in Season 1, Episode 5, when the walker in the hotel was face-to-face with Lee, but ignored him and went straight for Clementine.

• Yeah that's what's meant to happen, fine. But the problem is how you're not allowed to repeatedly fire shots. The walkers will approach you as prey, it blows your cover. Wearing guts doesn't make you invincible.

If you're talking about the bridge scene, I guess it's because Minnie had already been bitten for some time. It might be stretching a bit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.