Top 10 Worst TWD Characters

Since Clementine's story is concluded, we are now free to say who were the worst characters in the whole franchise in terms of development.

1. Gabriel Garcia
    I saved his sorry ass from a maniac who pointed a gun on his head and he ratted me about it. Also, his nonsensical romance with Clementine was forced as shit. I never laughed so hard at someone's death before but the worst thing about him is that he didn't die at the beginning.
  2. Arvo
    He is the only shitbird who got away with almost killing Clementine. Blaming me for his sister's death when he is the one to blame because I didn't steal shit from him.
  3. Kate Garcia
    Yes, Kate, I'm an asshole because I didn't want to betray my own brother. Plus, since when did you start caring about the people who shot you and killed Mariana when in Episode 3, you've been forcing Javier to leave, so many time?
  4. Minerva
    The most evil OP bitch in the whole franchise. She is the main reason Clementine got amputated in the first place and I hated how walkers ignored and got past her until the game called for it.
  5. Eleanor
    She is a fucking nobody. Just a doctor and she betrayed her own group regardless if you spared or killed Conrad. No excuses for this bullshit.
  6. Bonnie
    She has been a traitor since she was introduced in 400 Days. Betrayed her first group in the DLC, betrayed the cabin group and Clementine twice.
  7. Lilly (TFS)
    They took it too far with her character in TFS. She had terrible motivation for becoming a villain and she just walks away like nothing happened if you spare her. Killing her in Episode 3 was a MUCH better ending.
  8. Jane
    I never understood why she was a main character in Season 2. She is selfish, she never cared about anyone but herself and someone who is better than her sister.
  9. Mike
    Yeah, he was defending a shitbird who is the main reason he got shot on the arm. Also, he wanted to leave the group with no supplies left, leaving Clem and AJ to starve. There is no excuse for that.
  10. Vernon
    Just plain stupid. He was just an excuse to steal the boat in Episode 5 even if he criticized Lee for this idea and told Lee he is not what's best for Clementine. Telling him off was satisfying.

Comments

• Oh.
    In terms of development, you said? Um, okay, I'll try to stick to that--no promises:
    1. Minerva
    2. Tripp
    3. Tangerine(ANF!Clementine)
    4. Lilith the Recruiter
    5. Wyatt
    6. Mariana Garcia
    7. Paul Monroe
    8. Rebecca
    9. Tennessee
    10. Head of Diplomacy Joan

Other Considerations: Brody, Chef Omar, Siddiq, Sullene, Sarita

• Almost everyone here only talks about the worst aspects instead of the best, it’s honestly starting to get tiresome at this point. I’ve honestly dealt with lists like this for 2 years now (insert non-existent yawning emoji here)

• To be fair to Aron, his specific criteria is an ideal way of actually delving into what is being discussed.

Melton23 posted: »

Almost everyone here only talks about the worst aspects instead of the best, it’s honestly starting to get tiresome at this point. I’ve honestly dealt with lists like this for 2 years now (insert non-existent yawning emoji here)

1. Gabriel Garcia
    2. Tenn
    3. Arvo
    4. Sarah
    5. Kate García
    6. Bonnie
    7. Lily (TFS)
    8. Jane
    9. Mike
    10. Mariana Garcia
  • that's the spirit.

Whatevz. xo

• Kate
    Bonnie
    Lilly
    Jane
    Minerva
    Joan
    Badger
    Wyatt
    Eddie
    Carver

• Lool, I only said that because of Kate and Jane.

iFoRias posted: »

that's the spirit.

• I’ll go to war defending Gabe and (Especially) Kate.

• Wish you luck, buddy. Hopefully you won't need it much.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I’ll go to war defending Gabe and (Especially) Kate.

• I have the Infinity Gauntlet. Don't make me snap.

I’ll go to war defending Gabe and (Especially) Kate.

• At least he knows what he is fighting for. xo

AronDracula posted: »

I have the Infinity Gauntlet. Don't make me snap.

• Hi Zero. :lol:

At least he knows what he is fighting for. xo

• That was a good one ? I’ll give you that

• edited April 2019

Thanos loses in the end so...

• All I see is Captain dodging Thanos' punch

Thanos loses in the end so...

• I can't even name 10 good characters let alone the best. Barely any outside of the first season.

Melton23 posted: »

Almost everyone here only talks about the worst aspects instead of the best, it’s honestly starting to get tiresome at this point. I’ve honestly dealt with lists like this for 2 years now (insert non-existent yawning emoji here)

• I think a good chunk of the season 4 cast can be considered as “the best” even if a lot of them didn’t get much screen time, I only do my rankings based on whether I find them interesting or if I like them. Some characters end up on both my best and worst list due to the fact that I find them interesting, yet they do things I want them to fuck off from doing, Alpha for example.

Dan10 posted: »

I can't even name 10 good characters let alone the best. Barely any outside of the first season.

• Did you read it? Cap says that as long as one man stands against Thanos that Thanos won’t be able to claim victory.

The metaphor I was going for was that Kate & Gabe haters will never win as long as there’s still someone there to defend them.

Thanos loses 3 issues later.

All I see is Captain dodging Thanos' punch

• Hmm? I meant Katie-potatie and ‘The Chronicles of Gabe’.

DabigRG posted: »

Hi Zero.

• Me!! Evil Laughter ?

Did you read it? Cap says that as long as one man stands against Thanos that Thanos won’t be able to claim victory. The metaphor I was go

• Chronicles of what?

Hmm? I meant Katie-potatie and ‘The Chronicles of Gabe’.

• What. Did. I. Just. Watch? ?

DabigRG posted: »

Chronicles of what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.