Kenny in TWDG: The Final Season

I love you Telltale, and Skybound. I will never forget you, TWDG has meant so much to me, and I am completely serious about that.

Kenny? I will always remember him. That is also completely serious.

Anyway, here he is in the Final Season secret boat ending.

Comments

• That looks less like Kenny and more like...

• Where'd you get this?

• edited April 2019

I made it in the Creation Engine (Bethesda's engine) With quite a few mods. I am sorry for the joke lol, I am the first one to know the legend of Kenny is to be taken seriously.

He will live on in the fan community though, as long as I have anything to do with it. Haven't been on these forums in a while, good to see people are on here still, I mainly was on it back in 2015.

Where'd you get this?

• It would've been cool if Kenny could actually be a determinant main character in ANF and the final season if you decided to go with Kenny at the end of S2. It could've even built to a three way fight between Clementine/Kenny V Lily in the season finale as a determinant season finale.

• So will my Queen Jane! ?

I made it in the Creation Engine (Bethesda's engine) With quite a few mods. I am sorry for the joke lol, I am the first one to know the lege

• Kenny would destroy Lilly

Chibikid posted: »

It would've been cool if Kenny could actually be a determinant main character in ANF and the final season if you decided to go with Kenny at

• That would be absolutely great

Chibikid posted: »

It would've been cool if Kenny could actually be a determinant main character in ANF and the final season if you decided to go with Kenny at

• Why did I bother clicking this?

• To grace us with your ever-changing profile pics :)

DabigRG posted: »

Why did I bother clicking this?

• I used to do the same on PlayStation Network. ?

To grace us with your ever-changing profile pics

• Nice work man youve got talent

• Could you do a brighter version to see it better

• Thank you! Here you go pal.

Could you do a brighter version to see it better

• I thought this was hook hand Javi at first damn man

• They are both awesome, Kenny maybe a bit more realistic, difference in eyepatch side though. The bike? Okay, I see what you mean now, love MGS 3 and V.

Joe_Momma posted: »

That looks less like Kenny and more like...

• I could have written a totally 100% real fanfiction where Kenny was the main villain of season 5, but, he or Javier could never be villains in my eyes.

iFoRias posted: »

I thought this was hook hand Javi at first damn man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.