Anybody still can’t get Clementine off your mind?

Well it’s been a week since Take US Back and I’m kinda over it in a sense even though I got other stuff which keopt my mind away from Clementine I feel better in the sense...it was a rough road last week like if a car slammed into you but I belive majority of us feel this way.

Right...???

Comments

• For me its just a feeling of apathetic acceptance of what the conclusion of this story and character's journey has come to. I wouldn't say that Clementine is a character I've forgotten or dismissed, however the way she's been handled for the past few years now has brought me to a point of apathetic neutrality of the character.

• It is definitely odd, knowing that it's truly over. I feel like there are still so many stories left to tell, especially with the Ericsons kids. They have such a solid foundation set, there are still so many places to go with them.
    I'm happy we got what we did, but I'd be lying if I said the final episode felt like a true series finale.

• Clementine's story ending feels like my life is over as well. I still wish the conclusion was more satisfying than what it was. I don't know if I should just accept it and move on but I still refuse for a continuation for Clem's journey no matter what. I don't have a lot of games to play or watch.

• Replay 'A New Frontier', lool. xo

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine's story ending feels like my life is over as well. I still wish the conclusion was more satisfying than what it was. I don't know

Replay 'A New Frontier', lool. xo

• edited April 2019

anyone else think they should make a DLC episode where they bring back the FELLAS who wrote A New Frontier and Clem dies by falling down the stairs cuz walking down stairs with crutches is hard :'(

• Reality Ensues.

Poogers555 posted: »

anyone else think they should make a DLC episode where they bring back the FELLAS who wrote A New Frontier and Clem dies by falling down the stairs cuz walking down stairs with crutches is hard

• My reaction to the final season. ?

• Yup, at least one of the best gaming protagonists I’ve experienced over the years. She got pretty much the best possible ending though, so can’t really complain.

• By the end of the week I expect to see you upload an entire ANF let’s play, but you can only use lines used within the walking dead as commentary. If u don’t, then u’re gey

• That’s (WORSE) scripted death then Kenny’s In ANF.

Poogers555 posted: »

anyone else think they should make a DLC episode where they bring back the FELLAS who wrote A New Frontier and Clem dies by falling down the stairs cuz walking down stairs with crutches is hard

• In words of Kenny, I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I know it's BULLSHIT!!!!

Melton23 posted: »

By the end of the week I expect to see you upload an entire ANF let’s play, but you can only use lines used within the walking dead as commentary. If u don’t, then u’re gey

• What? No, speaka de English? ?

In words of Kenny, I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I know it's BULLSHIT!!!!

• I can't get over the fact that she's lost a leg and a girlfriend (in my playthrough). Sure, she survived and found peace, but it doesn't satisfy me still. I feel like she's been through too much shit and can never recover again :(

• edited April 2019

I'm not losing any sleep over her.

• It feels strange that it’s over, especially because now their is absolutely no Telltale games to look forward too (RIP TWAU 2) but I’m glad that this series happened. I’ll definitely replay this series once every few years and remember the good times.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.