Which Characters Fucked Up Clem's Life The Most?

I'm curious as to which villain fucked Clem's life up the most. Let me know your thoughts.
1. Stranger - If not for that asshole, Clem wouldn't have gone missing; meaning Lee would've never gotten bit. Ben wouldn't have died in the ally way and the group would've just hopped on the boat to a better destination. If not for the pedo-looking-motherfucker, Clem's horrors and tragedies in later seasons would've been avoided.
2. Lilly - She blew Clem's friend's head off right in front of her - that's PTSD for sure. Not to mention her actions led to the death of Mitch/Vi/Lou/Tenn. Sure Minerva was a factor, but if Lilly had never attacked the school, none of ep.2-4 would've happened. But if Lilly hadn't shown up in ep.2 - Clem and AJ would have never gone back to the school. But then again, no Lilly = Minerva and Sophie aren't captured. Which means Marlon and Brody wouldn't have died. So then AJ wouldn't have had to kill Marlon. So... to sum it up - No Lilly - Clem wouldn't have lost her leg.
Who fucked Clem's life up the most?

Comments

• edited April 2019

The walker that bit Lee... idk if that counts though.

Personally for my Clementine it would definitely be Jane for pulling that stupid stunt and manipulating me into shooting Kenny in my original playthrough.

• The Walker that got Lee ties into the stranger. No stranger - no hat or radio by the dumpster. Thanks for your comment though.

The walker that bit Lee... idk if that counts though. Personally for my Clementine it would definitely be Jane for pulling that stupid stunt and manipulating me into shooting Kenny in my original playthrough.

• Between the two/three provided, I'd say the Stranger had the most meaningful impact by far.

• Did they fuck? Otherwise, you got that backwards.

Gabe

• I believe that’s a determinat choice.

DabigRG posted: »

Did they fuck? Otherwise, you got that backwards.

• For taking Lee out of Clementine's life, and for having her basically living on her own for years with no parental figure (kind of ironic if you ask me) it would have to be the Stranger.

I believe that’s a determinat choice.

• Arvo for breaking up the remaining survivors of the Season 2 group, even when you give him his meds back.

• Do you think he had the most impact or do think someone else should take his spot?

Between the two/three provided, I'd say the Stranger had the most meaningful impact by far.

• Not really.
    Most other villains or other complications either had little to do with her or simply did nothing of "real" note.

Do you think he had the most impact or do think someone else should take his spot?

• What about Caraver?

Not really. Most other villains or other complications either had little to do with her or simply did nothing of "real" note.

• Ah yes, Joel. You know, I didn't realize Mixcloud was a thing.

What about Caraver?

• Carver - autocorrect fucked me again. :D

Ah yes, Joel. You know, I didn't realize Mixcloud was a thing.

• The perfect example of what I mean.
    Did nothing of note when it came to her beyond maybe forcing his friend's wife and making her pregnant.

Carver - autocorrect fucked me again.

• He killed Walter/Alvin. Taking the group led to Carlos/Sarah/Nick/Sarita death. If they had been there, the Russians would've realized they couldn't win a gun fight. So, the group would've just continued towards the town and avoided the ice lake - saving Luke. So a majority of S2 cast would still be alive if not for Carver

The perfect example of what I mean. Did nothing of note when it came to her beyond maybe forcing his friend's wife and making her pregnant.

• He'll, they'd still be in that community if it wasn't for Carver.
    The point [of this thread] still stands, though.

He killed Walter/Alvin. Taking the group led to Carlos/Sarah/Nick/Sarita death. If they had been there, the Russians would've realized they

• Well, you could argue that the events at the lodge and Howe's led to Clem being alone - which led to ANF.

He'll, they'd still be in that community if it wasn't for Carver. The point [of this thread] still stands, though.

• Wasn't she alone in All That Remains anyway, though? :lol:

Well, you could argue that the events at the lodge and Howe's led to Clem being alone - which led to ANF.

• She met the cabin crew. And because of Carver - they had to leave. Which kicked off the rest of the season. The group would've stayed at the cabin if not for Carver. So Clem would have never met Frontier.

Wasn't she alone in All That Remains anyway, though?

• Mm, not guaranteed, but sure, either way.

She met the cabin crew. And because of Carver - they had to leave. Which kicked off the rest of the season. The group would've stayed at the cabin if not for Carver. So Clem would have never met Frontier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.