in the pines
poor pilgrim of sorrow.

Comments

• Salty Seas
    In The Pines
    Take Us Back
    Safe and Sound
    In The Water

• I only really like take us back tbf, didn’t much like the intro music for the S4 episodes, didn’t really like the S2 ones all that much, but take us back is just a classic so it’s cool. I guess I liked the one at the end of a new frontier too, actually.

• Safe and Sound, probably followed by Take Us Back.

• Take Us Back
    In The Water
    Remember Me
    Waiting Around to Die
    Safe and Sound

• My favourite song is ‘I Miss The Misery’ from my favourite hard rock / metal band Halestorm:

?

• Salty Seas.
    In The Pines.
    Poor Pilgrim of Sorrow.

All of these fit the "depressing" undertones of the two seasons. Freakin' classics.

• Take Us Back
    Safe and Sound

I have yet to find that mysterious soundtrack that plays when Clementine is looking for AJ in the season finale flashback. I think it's a wonderful piece of music and really made me tear up when Clem talked to AJ in the car.

• Salty Seas fit Amid The Ruins (despite it being a lackluster episode) perfectly. It’ll always be my favorite song from the game.

• Salty Seas, Take Us Back, Safe & Sound

• Salty Seas
    In The Pines
    Take Us Back
    In The Water
    Safe and Sound

• Okay, I know we've all long since forgotten the Michonne Miniseries, but HOW CAN NONE OF YALL HAVE WOLF BY FIRST AID KIT YET!?!?

Also, Gun in my Hand by Dorthy off RockIsDead (good album with a few great tracks), Take Us Back by Alela Diane off To Be Still (probably my 3rd favorite album by her, a ways behind Cusp and About Farewell. Those 2 are in a league of their own), Salty Seas by Devics off of... I honestly don't know what album because I still need to give their discography a proper listen, and I would list something by Anadel, but I ordered a copy of Well And The Wild off their Bandcamp like a month ago and it still hasn't shown up.

• Remember me
    Wolf
    Grim Ranger
    Why Did Love Put a Gun in My Hand
    Waiting Around to Die
    Salty Seas

• You mean 'Gun In My Hand' by Dorothy who is great friends with Lzzy Hale. See the video above. xo

DabigRG posted: »

Remember me Wolf Grim Ranger Why Did Love Put a Gun in My Hand Waiting Around to Die Salty Seas

• Even though I haven’t played Michonne, those are good songs I completely forgot.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Okay, I know we've all long since forgotten the Michonne Miniseries, but HOW CAN NONE OF YALL HAVE WOLF BY FIRST AID KIT YET!?!? Also, Gu

• I have ‘My Silver Lining’ on Spotify, dear.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Okay, I know we've all long since forgotten the Michonne Miniseries, but HOW CAN NONE OF YALL HAVE WOLF BY FIRST AID KIT YET!?!? Also, Gu

• S2 has the best music imo, here’s my favorites:

In the Water
    In the Pines
    Remember Me
    Take us Back
    Waiting Around to Die
    Safe and Sound

Sign in to comment in this discussion.