Your All Time Favorite/Best Scenes In The Series

Post your all time favorite scenes from the series. No limit on how many you can have and I'd love to hear why you picked the scenes you did.
1. Lee teaching Clem on the train. He goes above and beyond to ensure Clem's survival. And she uses those same skills to help others along her journey.
2. Kenny's speech to Lee about how he and Clem are the only family he's got left. It shows that your relationship with Kenny has paid off and shows that he's got Lee's back till the end.
3. Lee pushing Clem on the swing. It's a sweet moment between the two characters as they share hope that the world will one day get back to normal.
4. Lee's death. So sad and heart warming at the same time. Lee tries to reassure Clem that she is strong and brave and will survive in the apocalypse.
5. Clem's reunion with Kenny. It was so awesome to see Kenny again. The two characters only have each other to hold onto the past. I love it when they reference their time together in S1.
6. When Clem is talking to Sarah after the trailer park. I love it when Clem justifies her reason for not leaving Sarah behind - because they're friends.
7. When Lee confesses his past to the stranger. We had small bits on info to Lee's past, but we don't get the full story until he's knocking on Death's door. Lee explains someone can still be a good person even after their mistakes.
8. Kenny campfire. It was nice to see Kenny happy again. He takes a father figure role - teaching her to drive and tend to a fire properly. He expresses his thoughts and feelings to Clem. The only thing wrong with this scene is we couldn't pick all the options - Hug Kenny. "We Love You, Kenny." " We're Family, Kenny."
9. The Bell Tower. This was a scene I never thought would happen, but I'm ecstatic that it did. We learn a bit of Violet's past and we see her going from an introvert who doesn't really enjoy company to someone openly expressing their feelings.
10. The Dance. Same reason for 8. We slowly progress seeing Violet open up more and express her emotions and let's on that she cares about everyone at the school. I love it when her face goes straight and her tone goes serious when talking about Louis, "We gotta get him back."
11. Tuning the piano. Louis' charm was a welcoming element in TWD. It's always so serious and grim at the best of times, but seeing Louis hold his head high and only wanting to make people laugh is what makes him so fun to watch.
12. Clem vs. Abel. I'm glad we got to see Clem kick some serious ass. Not only does she hold her own against a fully grow adult, but she kicks his ass. I love it when she charges him to the balcony and knees him right in the nuts.
13. Interrogation. I loved seeing Clem beat the living shit out of Abel. Smacks him up a few times. Punches him a couple times and threatens him by letting him turn. I love it when she hold the cigarette up to his lips before stubbing it out and looks him dead in the eye, "Oops." I also love it when she promises death but changes her mind, "You were stupid to believe me." Haven't seen interrogation that cool since Wolfenstein.
14. Killing Lilly. I love how we got to fight her after all the build up. I just with we could've thrown some punches. Like when Lilly says, "You made a big fucking mistake!" It would've been so cool to see Clem just respond with a punch to the face. Love Lilly's face when she cries out, "I don't wanna die!" Then gets her fucking face blown off. It would've been really cheesy but I would've loved it if Lilly said, "Don't kill me, please!" Then AJ responds, "I don't take requests." BAM

Comments

• edited April 2019

Great choices. Here's mine:
    1. Lee pushing Clem on the swing in S1EP2. The brief conversation they had about the future was deep to me as well.
    2. Clem saying, "I don't know", in S1EP2 when asked whether she licked the salt lick or not. Just a simple and hilarious moment.
    3. The whole train sequence in S1EP3. Lee fighting with Kenny, Lee cutting Clem's hair and teaching her how to shoot, and Duck turning... It was full of compelling scenes I liked.
    4. Lee meeting The Stranger in S1EP5 and talking to him. It was pretty intense and scary.
    5. When Clem said to Rebecca in S2EP1, "You should probably think about being nicer to me." It was so creepy and ambiguous, I loved it.
    6. Kenny returning in Season 2. It was great to see him again and hug him.
    7. Any scene where AJ cursed in the Final Season. They were all just funny.
    8. Clem kissing Violet. They built up the scene well and it made me nervous like when I had my first kiss.
    9. Minnie returning to the bridge all bitten up and singing. It was the creepiest scene of the entire series, in my opinion.
    10. Clem appearing again in crutches after it seemed like she was dead. I teared up with joy at that scene. It was a great end for the series.

• Nice

Great choices. Here's mine: 1. Lee pushing Clem on the swing in S1EP2. The brief conversation they had about the future was deep to me as w

• Every single scene with Louis.

• In no particular order.
    1. The part when Ben reveals to Kenny that he traded the supplies. At first I was annoyed with Ben at first, but here I was defending Ben, since I don’t think it was entirely his fault, which was why I saved him at the end of Crawford.
    2. When making the choice to either try to save Larry or kill him. The first time I tried saving, as initially I didn’t like him, though I thought I would be the better person. It’s one of those scenes that was really good, as I was neutral with Kenny and Lilly at the start.
    3. The scenes with Danny and Andy, since I killed Danny but spared Andy. Everything about those scenes were amazing.
    4. The Wellington ending with Kenny.
    5. Lee’s last moments with Clementine.
    6. Most scenes with Violet; the fishing part with her and Brody, to the tower and all the way to Tenn’s death.

• Yeah, Violet's scenes are pretty good.

In no particular order. 1. The part when Ben reveals to Kenny that he traded the supplies. At first I was annoyed with Ben at first, but he

• This is the best scene in the history of TWDG. Change my mind.

• edited April 2019

Oh dear...actually having to think of favorite scenes can be a chore at times. Of course, since half of the very few posts here don't give a fuck(including the OP), I suppose I can just name stuff however often I feel like.

Of the top of my head, some recent things that I actually liked were

• Willy's first impression,
    • the card game,
    • AJ apologizing to Ruby,
    • talking with Tenn after dinner,
    • the banter with Abel in Lilith's introduction,
    • different stuff with Louis in the firs half(I'm having a hard time settling on one or two right now),
    • and oddly enough, AJ attacking Dorian.
  • Note: Your choices don't have to be exclusive to TFS.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh dear...actually having to think of favorite scenes can be a chore at times. Of course, since half of the very few posts here don't give a

• Definitely.

This is the best scene in the history of TWDG. Change my mind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.