Which Telltale Characters Would get Piked?

Just curious, which characters from every group and characters seen in every game do you think would be piked by the whisperers if they encountered them?

Comments

• Ben because it’s Ben

Omid because of his size and would probably be an easy target.

Duck for the same reason as Ben

I could probably think of loads of others lol

• S1 - Mark, Christa, Katjaa.
    S2 - Nick, Mike, Jane.
    S3 - Tripp, Max, Kate.
    S4 - Omar, Louis, Brody.

• They seem quite likely. It would be all the more shock to Kenny and Christa as well.

Ben because it’s Ben Omid because of his size and would probably be an easy target. Duck for the same reason as Ben I could probably think of loads of others lol

• Interesting list.

S1 - Mark, Christa, Katjaa. S2 - Nick, Mike, Jane. S3 - Tripp, Max, Kate. S4 - Omar, Louis, Brody.

• Everyone would be upset with Louis especially.

S1 - Mark, Christa, Katjaa. S2 - Nick, Mike, Jane. S3 - Tripp, Max, Kate. S4 - Omar, Louis, Brody.

• As much as I would hate that. I could definitely see his head being piked.

Everyone would be upset with Louis especially.

• Louis, Kenny, Larry and basically all the mouthy characters.

• Yeah, he’s one of those very likeable ones that may end up that way. I was shook when I first read the comic when I saw what happened.

As much as I would hate that. I could definitely see his head being piked.

• They all seem the most at risk.

MinerJas posted: »

Louis, Kenny, Larry and basically all the mouthy characters.

• Do you remember that episode in season 9 with the heads?

DabigRG posted: »

Piked?

• I don't watch the show or read the comics, so I probably should've ignored this.

Do you remember that episode in season 9 with the heads?

• Alpha seemed to have it out for troublesome teens, so I’m saying Ben, Louis, Gabe, and hmmm, Sarah. Omid, Nick, and Bonnie also strike as making sense, the rest I don’t know.

• Bunch of characters got their heads put on spikes by the Whisperers

I don't watch the show or read the comics, so I probably should've ignored this.

• They all do appear vulnerable.

Alpha seemed to have it out for troublesome teens, so I’m saying Ben, Louis, Gabe, and hmmm, Sarah. Omid, Nick, and Bonnie also strike as making sense, the rest I don’t know.

• Spoilers, dude! ?

Bunch of characters got their heads put on spikes by the Whisperers

• Never specified which ones

Spoilers, dude! ?

• edited April 2019

S1:Mark (non surprising death.) , Molly (would likely be alone.) , Omid (would probably be an easy target.) Ben,Duck (Alpha really seemed to like piking kids in the show...) and Kenny as the messenger (being left alive to witness the pikes and tell the tale cause this man cant catch a break.)
    S2: Walt (same as Mark.) Sarah (same reason as ben and duck.) Jane or Luke , Rebecca (mirrorring a certain comic victim.) and Nick as the messenger.
    New frontier: Clint , Conrad, Max and Ava (Failed rescuers), Eleanor as the messenger, Mariana and Gabe would be the last pikes revealed.
    S4: Brody, Willy, James, Ruby and Louis.

• This seems like a plausible idea for those characters. Especially the comic mirroring and the rescuers.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

S1:Mark (non surprising death.) , Molly (would likely be alone.) , Omid (would probably be an easy target.) Ben,Duck (Alpha really seemed to

• I am kidding, ha!

Never specified which ones

• I know

I am kidding, ha!

• Good. xo

I know

• With his tongue missing lol

As much as I would hate that. I could definitely see his head being piked.

• For S3 you nearly wiped the whole cast.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

S1:Mark (non surprising death.) , Molly (would likely be alone.) , Omid (would probably be an easy target.) Ben,Duck (Alpha really seemed to

• Goddammit, why the hell did I bother clickin this thread?

• Should I have put a spoiler tag? I’m not quite used to the site.

Goddammit, why the hell did I bother clickin this thread?

• No, you're fine.
    It's just that once you click on a thread, you'll keep seeing new comment labels on them from the respective main page.

Should I have put a spoiler tag? I’m not quite used to the site.

• Ah, I see.

No, you're fine. It's just that once you click on a thread, you'll keep seeing new comment labels on them from the respective main page.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.