Is There A Character You Want Dead? (Spoilers)

Do you have a character that you actaully wanted/want to die? If yes, who and why?

Comments

• Arvo, because he’s an arsehole who shot Clem and is at least partly responsible for several deaths...

• edited April 2019

I was bout to say, don't you mean wanted?

Honestly, I was generally an understanding and forgiving type around Season 1 anyway. So unlike most people, I don't tend to hold grudges and overly judge characters to the point of distinctly disliking or especially hating them, nevermind wanting them to die.

With that said, there are those few cases where a character showed that them being killed off would probably be necessary, as well as a few that I personally wished would sit down or go away at times.

• Arvo. Fucking bastard. Runs off like a bitch. Guess it kinda came full circle. His leg was fucked and now Clem's is too.
    Fuck it, Tavia too. Hated her in S2. She was real bitch. Oh! And Becca - fuck her

• Bonnie and Arvo are my two big ones. Yes she can die if you don’t break the ice, but in my game she lived, and once again, betrayed the group she was in. I cannot stand her and it hurts thinking that this leach could still be alive while others are dead, some because of her. Arvo is self explanatory, he shot Clem, bastard should be executed for that alone. Hell I was arguing for killing him in the aftermath of the shootout, I was with Kenny all the way when it came to his treatment towards Arvo and defended his actions from Mike, Luke, and the others.

• edited April 2019

The majority of the forums: ClEmEnTiNe

Idk. I guess I want the raiders who attacked the ranch and are at war with the delta dead? I’d also like to see Arvo dead, he has one coming, as well as Lonnie.

• edited April 2019

It's a Russian creature who's name starts with an A and ends with an O, plus he's a ho.

• Pretty much everyone I hated is dead. Lilly, Bonnie, Jane, Kate...
    Only person I never got to kill that I want dead is Arvo so yeah fuck that guy.

• Going by Season:

Season 1 - None one now that Lily's dead.

400 Days - Nate, Bonnie, Becca and Tavia.

Season 2 - Arvo, if only to put him out of his misery.

Michonne - Samantha.

Season 3 - Kate, Gabe and David Garcia, Max (if he hadn't been useful at the time), Eleanor and Fern.

Season 4 - James.

• Mike, Arvo, Bonnie, Tavia, Becca, Eleanor

• Arvo: this motherfucker got away with almost killing Clementine, even though I never robbed his fucking shit. I still don't understand why there was no option to shoot him.
    • Kate: I know she can die but there is no option to have her AND Gabe both dead. Only one of them gets to live. I fucking hate that bitch.
    • Eleanor: Bitch, why the fuck did you betray me again? You just sided with people who destroyed your home.
    • Bonnie: She has been a traitor since she was introduced. There is no option to kill her myself.
  • I’ll be the only one sensible enough to leave a like here

It's a Russian creature who's name starts with an A and ends with an O, plus he's a ho.

• On a scale from one to ten, how smart am I for suggesting Arvo?

Eleven, right? xo

• 12 actually

On a scale from one to ten, how smart am I for suggesting Arvo? Eleven, right? xo

• edited April 2019

Clem.

im rdy for y'all

• Haa!

12 actually

• A bit late to be remembering this and an odd thing to bring up, but it came back to me that I do have something I can say.

As I said before, there's not really a character that immediately comes to mind as something I want to die. That was both because of legit blanking on any names nowadays and due to my comparatively patient nature. There were, however, a select handful of characters that I felt like killing and/or thought would be better off gone for the greater good: they were Jane, Badger, Carver, Justin, Nate, and ultimately Kenny, Buricko, and David.

• Perfect list but Kate I don’t really like her as much but why is she deserved to die?

AronDracula posted: »

* Arvo: this motherfucker got away with almost killing Clementine, even though I never robbed his fucking shit. I still don't understand why

• You know, looking back, I remember getting the vibe that people just double-redirected the scrutiny in her direction after Above the Law and just maintaining it.
    Not saying that's why he said that, just came back to me.

Perfect list but Kate I don’t really like her as much but why is she deserved to die?

• edited April 2019
    • She always tried to convince her brother-in-law to be in love with her and betray his own brother for no good reasons. If she really didn't want to be with David anymore, why couldn't she just tell him the truth and ditch him? Not telling him caused him to try and kill his own brother.
    • First, she couldn't trust the New Frontier and wanted to walk away but later, she randomly happens to just care for them and save their city. Save the fucking same people who shot her and killed Mariana.
    • Kate calls you an asshole for not kissing her ass right in front of her husband, thus causing him to try and kill Javier. If you DID kiss her, she will kiss Javier right in front of him just to put David in a shame, thinking that David would not cause any trouble by doing that and SHE FUCKING KNEW WHAT HIS PROBLEMS WERE.

It was never hard to tell her that I'm fine if she didn't want to be with me but omg, Javi's family is the worst family I've witnessed in video games.

Perfect list but Kate I don’t really like her as much but why is she deserved to die?

• Haven't done this in a while:
    1. Not really? Granted, this general idea was unusually prolific back in the day, so massive deja vu here. But still, Kate didn't really try to get with Javier until that very scene in the getaway. Before that, most of the other moments and hints here & there seemed to be like [mostly] unconscious mannerisms borne from her own developing feelings towards him--note that most of any real advances comes more from Javier.
    2. To be fair, the one asshole who did that was dead a day or two before that point and her decision was considerable influenced by empathizing how she felt about not being able to save Mariana. Overall, her character arc was very much about her wanting to run away from her problems, but increasingly/ultimately sticking with it in an attempt to fix things or honor some unspoken obligation. She has the ups & downs and positives & negatives to this idea, ranging from her attempts to be a good stepmom to Gabe to her marriage with David, but in this case, her staying true to David's original intention to save Richmond was supposed to be a good thing.
    3. Eh, that was due to carelessness and/or not thinking that through, but somewhat fair enough. Also, correction: she gets mad in the previous episode if you don't return her feelings.

* She always tried to convince her brother-in-law to be in love with her and betray his own brother for no good reasons. If she really didn'

• Or maybe before the apocalypse divorce him.

* She always tried to convince her brother-in-law to be in love with her and betray his own brother for no good reasons. If she really didn'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.