Which would make more money? a Lee DLC prequel or a Kenny Season 2 prequel?

Which character DLC would be the most successful?
The events leading up to Lee killing his wife's lover or Kenny's prequel before he reunited with Clem

Comments

• What would a Lee prequel be? Him killing the senator? Maybe pull an ace attorney during the trial.

God bless everyone.

• I’m taking the Kenny route I wanna see personally how he got out of there(Alive)!!??

• Kenny
    We'd start in Savannah. Wander for a bit. Meet Sarita. Meet Walter and Mathew. End with Clem arriving at the lodge.

• the Kenny dlc obviously and it's a good thing you're talking about it because it's coming out april 23rd

• edited April 2019

Probably the Lee dlc because I’m honestly curious what happened during the time between episode 1 and 2, and I’d like to see exactly what that airforce base looked like when they found mark.

Kenny dlc would be a close second because there are sooooo many things I want to know, such as how he got lucky...real lucky.

• Neither.

Kenny I really don't see working seeing how he has a distinctively established character that would make it difficult to integrate into a choice driven protagonist.

• Basically just him teaching at the university and his life. But you know, it's not really Walking Dead, and not really a fun 'game'

What would a Lee prequel be? Him killing the senator? Maybe pull an ace attorney during the trial. God bless everyone.

• Prequels amount to nothing and are completely worthless especially in a choice based game.

• Kenny obviously, that’s why they are already making a DLC with him.

Kenny DLC coming April 23rd confirmed

• Is there really going to be a DLC episode? Is that true?

iFoRias posted: »

the Kenny dlc obviously and it's a good thing you're talking about it because it's coming out april 23rd

• Yep it's happening,only 2 weeks until Kenny dlc

Is there really going to be a DLC episode? Is that true?

• only a few more days fellas, get em out for Kenneth

iFoRias posted: »

the Kenny dlc obviously and it's a good thing you're talking about it because it's coming out april 23rd

• Queen Jane, por favor. xo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.