Did Ava tried to send Javier to the Delta or was it Hilltop?

Remember when Ava said there’s a settlement a few miles west from here,was she referring to the Delta or Hilltop been looking for Maps of West Virginia and got nothing...only showed Richmond and I wanted to let me know which community she was referring to?

Comments

• Probably the ranch ??‍♂️

• Twas' the ranch

• I also thought it was the ranch

• Holy shit, those speculations people had may have been true.

• In ep3 Ava says theres a settlement a few miles west of Richmond and in ep4 Lingard says that McCarroll Ranch is a few miles west of here... wasn't too hard to piece together lol

DabigRG posted: »

Holy shit, those speculations people had may have been true.

• No kiddin.
    Guess I never really bothered to think too much about that plot point.

In ep3 Ava says theres a settlement a few miles west of Richmond and in ep4 Lingard says that McCarroll Ranch is a few miles west of here... wasn't too hard to piece together lol

• ‘A New Frontier’ was the bomb.

• The bomb that killed Telltale yes.

‘A New Frontier’ was the bomb.

• Poor marketing. Don't forget poor marketing. Telltale probably would've had more sales if they - you know - advertise their games. Borderlands was well received but didn't sell as well as they hoped. Advertisement goes a long way.

iFoRias posted: »

The bomb that killed Telltale yes.

• ANF was a Nuke.

• If only a time machine exited so I can prevent this from happening.

Poor marketing. Don't forget poor marketing. Telltale probably would've had more sales if they - you know - advertise their games. Borderlands was well received but didn't sell as well as they hoped. Advertisement goes a long way.

• Let's hope that new company(I forgot the name of) can start making some choice based games. It'd be nice if they make good stuff and work their way up and not crash and burn like Telltale.

If only a time machine exited so I can prevent this from happening.

• Hopefully, I love story based games now I don’t want to give that one up.

Let's hope that new company(I forgot the name of) can start making some choice based games. It'd be nice if they make good stuff and work their way up and not crash and burn like Telltale.

• Plus, there was rewrites, if that played a factor, considering they probably changed what was planned.

Poor marketing. Don't forget poor marketing. Telltale probably would've had more sales if they - you know - advertise their games. Borderlands was well received but didn't sell as well as they hoped. Advertisement goes a long way.

• Should’ve stuck with the original script then the one that was plotted in the game.

Plus, there was rewrites, if that played a factor, considering they probably changed what was planned.

• edited April 2019

To me regardless of playing the games or not, 'Minecraft' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy' were the true contributing factors, so...

xo

• Geez, you last four have nothing new/relevant to say here, do you?

• Are you not a fan of Halestorm?

Geez, you last four have nothing new/relevant to say here, do you?

• No, can't say I've listened to anything that comes to mind from them.

Are you not a fan of Halestorm?

• Who are you into?

No, can't say I've listened to anything that comes to mind from them.

• Uuuh...honestly, I'm not as frequent with listening to [non-video game] music nowadays, but I've generally liked stuff from, like, Linkin Park, Living Tombstone, and Marvin Sapp.

Who are you into?

• I only know Linkin Park out of those three.

Uuuh...honestly, I'm not as frequent with listening to [non-video game] music nowadays, but I've generally liked stuff from, like, Linkin Park, Living Tombstone, and Marvin Sapp.

• Was probably also down to the fact that not many people bought them because they could have just watched the game on YouTube for free, and seeing as choices don’t really change much of the overall story it’d probably be a better alternative for some people.

• Everyone says that but their marketing wasn't that bad. A lot of youtubers played their games, there were a lot of views on those videos, and enough people knew about the games. They just didn''t buy them. However I will say that yes, since Bruner took over completely the marketing was quite bad, I didn't know GOTG existed until last year. And there are a lot of games that don't do too well despite being advertised heavily. If Telltale stayed at 100-200 employees and only made 1 to 2 amazing games every year that were mainly of new IP's, then Telltale would definitely last longer.

• And they could've put more time and live into their games.

Ghetsis posted: »

Everyone says that but their marketing wasn't that bad. A lot of youtubers played their games, there were a lot of views on those videos, an

• Was Bruner the previous CEO who sued Telltale, or am I mistaken?

Everyone says that but their marketing wasn't that bad. A lot of youtubers played their games, there were a lot of views on those videos, an

• Do you think there were certain games they shouldn’t have done? Like that Game of Thrones one, since there was no possibility of a sequel.

• Yeah. The second to last. But he had been with Telltale in a management/executive position since it was founded (co-founded) as well as being a programmer. After the 25% studio-layoffs he was 'fired' by the board and sued them over what he would be allowed to leave with and such.

Was Bruner the previous CEO who sued Telltale, or am I mistaken?

• Still talkin bout Telltale shouldn't have made, huh?

• Oh yeah, definitely. GoT was a good move, but it was executed badly and the greater market saw that choices truly didn't matter, so it hurt the studio a lot. Minecraft Story Mode S2, Guardians, Game of Thrones, A New Frontier, and Michonne shouldn't have been made as they were a waste of time and did more harm than good. Instead of those games they could've done an innovative new IP where choices matter, instead of labelling all of their popular-franchise-games with 'the Telltale series' and expecting the sales to be adequate to keep investors from pulling out.

Do you think there were certain games they shouldn’t have done? Like that Game of Thrones one, since there was no possibility of a sequel.

• edited April 2019

Minecraft was Telltale's most profitable game besides TWD s1 but ya let's keep the circle jerk going

To me regardless of playing the games or not, 'Minecraft' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy' were the true contributing factors, so... xo

• Yeah, that's what I heard/saw.
    Plus, without or with playing it, it's actually the biggest example of the type of series that seems like it's an ideal brand for Telltale to write a story in.

Minecraft was Telltale's most profitable game besides TWD s1 but ya let's keep the circle jerk going

• Minecraft was actually very innovative for a Telltale game. Choices change which characters are with you for entire episodes, there's an actual combat system that gets even more complex in s2, and like you said it is a universe with infinite potential and Telltale made some really cool environments with it. It just gets shit on because it's aimed at a younger audience than other Telltale titles.

Yeah, that's what I heard/saw. Plus, without or with playing it, it's actually the biggest example of the type of series that seems like it's an ideal brand for Telltale to write a story in.

• Oh, fine.

• edited April 2019

i agree with guardians killing telltale since it was pretty much just wasted money, no one really cared about it. But as bad as story mode was to alot of ppl it probably made them alot of money from new players. so we might not have even gotten the start of the final season or batman s2 without it.

To me regardless of playing the games or not, 'Minecraft' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy' were the true contributing factors, so... xo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.