Out of these communities which would you consider?

Out of these authoritarian communities which one would you join ?

• Delta
  • Howe’s Hardware
  • Richmond ( New frontier occupation)
  • Monroe
  • Crawford

Comments

• New Richmond.

• edited April 2019

The bigger the better

New Richmond (I have no clue how big the Delta is) Plus beefcake Javi will be there

• Isn’t New Richmond the Free one and not Occupied by the new frontier?

The bigger the better New Richmond (I have no clue how big the Delta is) Plus beefcake Javi will be there

• Oh shit, if so, that' s some timely irony.

Isn’t New Richmond the Free one and not Occupied by the new frontier?

• Yes, at least not anymore.

Isn’t New Richmond the Free one and not Occupied by the new frontier?

• Delta is at war - no
    Monroe is destroyed - no
    Crawford is survival of the fittest. One cough and you're dead - no
    Howe's is ruled by dictatorship - no
    Richmond is fortified and loaded with supplies - hell yes

• Delta: fuck no, even if it's a nice place I couldn't stomach brainwashing kidnapped kids into being soldiers\
    • Howe’s Hardware: seems like a good place to live if you were on Carver's good side. They weren't at war with anyone and they were well supplied.
    • Richmond ( New frontier occupation): tbh yeah... it seemed very peaceful with kids able to run around and play everywhere, but I wouldn't want to live there anymore with the war going on
    • Monroe: sure, lets drink beer and live on a boat
    • Crawford: fuck no, if you find yourself in a place like Crawford during the apocalypse then u fucked up
  • Delta: No way, José, their leader got fecked by a bunch of school kids, they lost their boat, they’re probably going to lose the war with the community they’re up against, they kidnap kids, it’s probably super depressing over there.

Howe’s: Decent place to hold up, but then again I’m not the leader am I? So I’d be stuck under the dictatorship of Carver, I’d be forced to work, and if I don’t do a good enough job I’ll either be forced to sleep outside, murdered or Troy will set me straight, and I don’t think anyone would want that.

Richmond: Now the good thing about this one is that nobody knows that they raid other communities, not even some of the leaders, so it’s only a splinter cell, therefore the new frontier isn’t exactly all bad, it’s only Joan and the people Joan has working for her, and eventually it’ll get overrun, I may or may not survive, and if I do I’ll be living in a raid free community. Plus it’s a nice environment with people of all ages there, so I’d probably rather join this one.

Monroe: if there’s any place more depressing than the Delta it’ll be this...wow...boat community, they’re not even the good kind of boats. It’s full of asswipes, never really played Michonne but I do know a few things about Monroe, being the things I’ve said prior. Shit community, shit leadership, do they even grow food? Probably not.

Crawford: I can’t even get out of bed even when I try so I’d be shot or thrown out right away. Srsly tho, these people are asswipes. If I did manage to get in, there’s no life for me there. My current relatives, if alive, would probably be thrown out, I can’t start a family within Crawford, they’re a bunch of weirdos who made a wall out of walkers...freaking walkers, you can just tell that they don’t have any idea what the hell a zombie apocalypse is, then again it was 3 months in...I mean what if a huge herd came and climbed over? Did nobody think about that? I’m sure it could happen. So Crawford? No. Bunch of assholes and bunch of dumbasses.

• Lily is not the leader of the Delta.

Melton23 posted: »

Delta: No way, José, their leader got fecked by a bunch of school kids, they lost their boat, they’re probably going to lose the war with th

• Pretty sure that it was alluded to on multiple occasions that she was the leader, and they never mentioned a single time that it was lead by somebody else soooo...

Ghetsis posted: »

Lily is not the leader of the Delta.

• She was just a recruiter acting on behalf of the Delta.

The war was still being waged up north under the direction of the real leader(s?). And while it was seemingly experiencing some cool down, they were in need of more soldiers to help strengthen their ranks since they were getting slammed by how ruthless the Other Side was. Thus Abel had to push hard for checking up on the boarding school that he got Minnie from to their leadership, with Lilith backing him up on it.

Eventually, they were granted permission to take a ship with some weapons, horses, carriages, and a small crew including some of their best soldiers in order to get as many extra hands as they could. Abel went to scout ahead, likely to see if they're still alive, and sowing a bit of discord to their food sources, went back to the ship to get her assistance in striking an altered deal with Marlon.

Pretty sure that it was alluded to on multiple occasions that she was the leader, and they never mentioned a single time that it was lead by somebody else soooo...

• Where was this said?

DabigRG posted: »

She was just a recruiter acting on behalf of the Delta. The war was still being waged up north under the direction of the real leader(s?)

• There's some implication and context clues in the game(it's been a little while, so don't ask me where all), but it was indirectly verified by Kent Mudle.

Where was this said?

• She's the leader of her own squadron, yeah. But not the entire Delta. It's (was) seemingly a massive community like Richmond, so it wouldn't make much sense if the leader went on this kind of mission and Abel, her second in command, doesn't seem to be of the highest ranks.

Pretty sure that it was alluded to on multiple occasions that she was the leader, and they never mentioned a single time that it was lead by somebody else soooo...

• So you assume that she isn’t the leader? In the show, didn’t Rick do a little bit of recruiting on his own? Just because something doesn’t make sense, doesn’t mean that it isn’t possible. There are people in charge of the world who shouldn’t be, which doesn’t make much sense, hell is there even such a thing as sense?

Ghetsis posted: »

She's the leader of her own squadron, yeah. But not the entire Delta. It's (was) seemingly a massive community like Richmond, so it wouldn't

• edited April 2019

Crawford is the most savage community at most ,they don’t let kids, old fokes hell even disabled people, fact of the matter is that it was Rogue community ,and If was a leader I would done A complete annexation of the community of Crawford.

Delta: No way, José, their leader got fecked by a bunch of school kids, they lost their boat, they’re probably going to lose the war with th

• I’d say Richmond. I can live with the New Frontier.

• In addition to all the points that other people have made, Kent Mudle confirmed that Lilly is only in charge of recruiting not the entire Delta soooo

So you assume that she isn’t the leader? In the show, didn’t Rick do a little bit of recruiting on his own? Just because something doesn’t m

• So you want to mind then branding you?

AnimalBoy posted: »

I’d say Richmond. I can live with the New Frontier.

• Another one of these, huh?

Delta's too new of a community to properly gauge (plus there's the whole fact we never actually saw it firsthand) and while Lilly could very well be telling the truth regarding their food and power aspects, the fact they seem to be doing well on that front seemingly draws in all the wrong people vying to overtake it, hence the current war they're at and the less than honorable and honestly sensible way they recruit new numbers for said war. Too many unknown and overall iffy variables for me, real hard pass.

Howe's seems to be the best place overall considering they were well supplied, well defended, and weren't looking to be in any wars with other groups anytime soon. Seems like the biggest conflict they had people wise was when Luke took a handful of people and ran away from the community. Carver definitely ran a tight ship and had an iron grip on things, but I think in that scenario I'd be fine as I'm generally a hard worker when things matter and won't be looking to step out of line anytime soon. Also, while it was never shown in game, I got a hunch that not everyone was really being worked like mules and there were children/families within the place.

Richmond, eh Richmond, overall I suppose it was a pretty great gig as, like someone else mentioned above, the general illusion was that the place was a safe haven and able to self sustain itself. Even then, the fact that they did raid from others honestly shouldn't bring it down too much considering all these other places mentioned did the exact same. Also, there organization and leadership were pretty solid on most points, Joan and in some respects Lingard being the weak links in that department but still competent enough in their own right. Biggest issue is the fact that, similar to the Delta, they've become so big that they're a target to just about any other group willing to attack them for their things and they seem to just always end up roping themselves into wars. Third pick, but honestly I don't see a common grunt lasting all that long in this group, a big rip to my fucking boi Eddie.

Monroe I find very similar to Howe's, arguably it seems to be a more pleasant place to live given the fact that the sociopath willing to kill anyone for survival of the fittest sake is not in charge of the place, but rather his more diplomatic (to a degree) sister is. Someone above mentioned food problems and based on what we saw in the game I figure that it's a pretty big problem considering they need to steal and kill from others to sustain themselves, like the Governor did with Woodbury but even more so considering they're not on land and can't farm. Overall it's my third pick, but stepping back to think about the place in the long term soured my outlook on it quite a bit.

Crawford's basically a discount Saviors, although I guess since Negan was still a nomad at the time of Crawford setting up as a community they beat him on the whole using walkers as both repellant and for the intimidation factor. Crawford himself seems like some deep south asshole, and his rules are way too self centered and short-sighted to have any proper community survive in the long run. Plus again, while we technically did see it firsthand, it was only after the whole place was overrun. Place gets a big no from me.

• Richmond is a well fortified place, but as for the New Frontier invaded the sovereignty of the community The problem with the new frontier is that they want you branded for me ...(That’s out of the question )

CrazyN8Ball posted: »

Another one of these, huh? Delta's too new of a community to properly gauge (plus there's the whole fact we never actually saw it firstha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.