Everything Wrong With The Final Season

This is my last discussion I've made in this forum.

Comments

• Damn, they made this faster than I thought.

• edited April 2019

They probably wanted it to be done very soon, since he lost his love on Telltale Games after Season 2 of TWD. But I'm glad to see him take off some sins in this one.

And I'm surprised that it took him 3 seasons to do an Asshole Clem bonus round, since he could have done it in Season 2 as well.

Damn, they made this faster than I thought.

• While he still sinned the hell out of the game, it was nice to see actual sins be taken off for legitimate reasons. While I won’t go out of my way to say he liked the season, I think it’s clear he definitely liked it more than previous entries, especially since he didn’t do it episode by episode like he usually does. While he may have hated Telltale, he certainly did care about Clem in these games, his channel banner even has Clementine in it.

• Him saying Richmond was destroyed/abandoned deserves to be counted as a sin in itself despite the fact that it was confirmed otherwise ? other than that a few of these actually got me to chuckle.

• I think he meant when it was overrun and about half the population died in episode 5

Melton23 posted: »

Him saying Richmond was destroyed/abandoned deserves to be counted as a sin in itself despite the fact that it was confirmed otherwise ? other than that a few of these actually got me to chuckle.

• So? Magic allowed it to be fixed to a good state by the end.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I think he meant when it was overrun and about half the population died in episode 5

• edited April 2019

There would have been a lot more sins if he went through every dialogue choice and change and scene, but I still applaud him for his hard work. There was also some sins that I thought I'd find but I didn't. A lot actually. And some stuff that were meant to be serious are invalid, but I still liked this one.

• I thought of like 15 more sins and I really want to do this, haha. But I've got a big workload as it is, so.

• edited April 2019

Yeah he went soft. He could have easily been more harsh and went more in-depth with his critique, with justification.

I would have absolutely blasted EP4.

Ghetsis posted: »

There would have been a lot more sins if he went through every dialogue choice and change and scene, but I still applaud him for his hard wo

• That was to be expected since he did it all in one go.
    Had he done each episode by itself there would have been much more.

There would have been a lot more sins if he went through every dialogue choice and change and scene, but I still applaud him for his hard wo

• If you mean after the series finished, then yeah.

Dan10 posted: »

That was to be expected since he did it all in one go. Had he done each episode by itself there would have been much more.

• Ugh, Youtube has become such clickbait trash

• Turns out he found some more sins.

• Yes, let this series end.

Turns out he found some more sins.

• This is their first "Else" video they have made since Until Dawn. Interesting.

Turns out he found some more sins.

• Here is Dartigan's version as well

• Oh damn, I missed my opportunity.
    Ah well.

• This and the other two, I just really don't like how so many sins are invalid, yet they miss out on so many too.

AronDracula posted: »

Here is Dartigan's version as well

• Por ejemplo?

This and the other two, I just really don't like how so many sins are invalid, yet they miss out on so many too.

• Rich Walk is in the comments section. Spoke with him. Surprised to not see @MetallicaRules though, he's in like every telltale sins vid.

AronDracula posted: »

Here is Dartigan's version as well

• Poor guy.
    Tell Rich I said hey.

Rich Walk is in the comments section. Spoke with him. Surprised to not see @MetallicaRules though, he's in like every telltale sins vid.

• I tried to find Rich but I don't have enough time.

Rich Walk is in the comments section. Spoke with him. Surprised to not see @MetallicaRules though, he's in like every telltale sins vid.

• I've been busy.

• I never watch any of those stupid "everything wrong with..." nonsense. All I see is some random person who has nothing better to do than complain about anything and everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.