I still miss the Rewind option, even more so with the end of the Final Season

Part of what I loved in the first two seasons was being able to jump back to a certain point and change a choice to see how things would play out. I've gone back to experience a favourite scene more times than I can count (if season 2 was a videotape the Clem and Kenny reunion would be wore out.)

So when A New Frontier dropped this feature I was annoyed. The defense for removing the feature, that few people used it, rang hollow for me. After all those saves are created anyway, would it really have taken much time to have a menu where we could load them? I really wanted to experience the Javier/Jesus conversation again but replaying the entire episode for that short scene was simply too much.

I wanted to go back in the Final Season to change my choice of who to save at the end of episode 3 but again having to replay the entire episode to make one change was something I wasn't willing to do.

Comments

• I just get to the beginning of a scene, then copy the current save file over another save file. I've done this for the Bell Tower and the Piano scene. Wish we could've gotten a save right before Violet's dance and Louis' date. Then I could replay all those scenes whenever I wanted.

• Sad that they didn’t have those options especially for the Youtubers That had todo editing videos of TFS on memes or having theories that must have been 100 or less times of playing...if I might be mistaken.

I just get to the beginning of a scene, then copy the current save file over another save file. I've done this for the Bell Tower and the Pi

• I hope the Definitive Edition has a rewind button

Sad that they didn’t have those options especially for the Youtubers That had todo editing videos of TFS on memes or having theories that must have been 100 or less times of playing...if I might be mistaken.

• Hope so, that was the hugest flaw of season for no rewind too much hours of trying to play it over and over again .

I hope the Definitive Edition has a rewind button

• I guess it’s not a use that would be high up their priority list but the feature was really handy for getting good shots for fanart research.

• Let me hear you say.
    Let me hear you say.

Sorry, it is such a poor song.

• Another reason I've been tepid about playing through Telltale games with intent.
    Btw, does Jurassic Park technically bend between that notion given it's medals?

• I am really hoping it does. It's one of the main features I need in this game. It's really not cool to have to restart the whole episode.

I hope the Definitive Edition has a rewind button

Sign in to comment in this discussion.