Are we close to having the actual zombie apocalypse?

Are we close to having the actual zombie apocalypse?

Comments

• Since now pigs brains are successfully reanimated who knows if we try to do that to a human have they not seen the zombie movies!!??

• Well, there’s already one in the White House, so...

• I was just thinking about those deers a few days ago.
    Fuck.

• Uh oh, you don’t want to get in trouble with that post, edit it before some of the mods see.

Rankles75 posted: »

Well, there’s already one in the White House, so...

• Deers?

DabigRG posted: »

I was just thinking about those deers a few days ago. Fuck.

• There's some sort of virus going around that essentially makes deers zombies.

Deers?

• @DabigRG means this.

Deers?

• I guess no more deer hunting for a while.

There's some sort of virus going around that essentially makes deers zombies.

• So I if kill a zombie deer and eat it will I turn into a zombie and merk some fools?

• Well looks like I’m going to Kamchatka...aka Russia.

So I if kill a zombie deer and eat it will I turn into a zombie and merk some fools?

• Lol dw people u won't become zombies, if this was real an apocalypse should have happened years ago.

• edited April 2019

Wouldn’t be surprised tbf the way science is going and the amount of crazy undiscovered shit that is starting to emerge. Though I doubt people will reanimate to be all canibalistic

• Fucking merk ? haven’t heard that word in yeaaars. I’m bringing it back ?

So I if kill a zombie deer and eat it will I turn into a zombie and merk some fools?

• edited April 2019

Zombies as in they die and reanimate, or they only possess the same traits as zombies? Do they eat other deer? ? Either way, I’ve always wanted to merk a bunch of zombies.

• Madre de dios.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.