What Did You Want To See In Ep.4?

This was the shortest episode of the season, unfortunately. I'm curious to know what you would have added to extend the run time. Post your ideas below and how it would impact the episode.
1. Funeral
I would've liked for the whole group to visit the graveyard one last time to pay respects to the characters we lost along the way. There was a service for Marlon and Brody. I would've liked to see one for Vi/Lou/Tenn. Depending on who died, different words would be shared about that person. Maybe even the choice to tell the group AJ shot Tenn if he was the one burried.
2. Room Comfort
This would take place after the events of ep.4's timeline, but it still a scene I would've liked to see. It could work from AJ or Clem's perspective... if Tenn died. Clem would hear Vi/Lou crying in their room late at night while on the way back to her own. Clem enters Vi/Lou's room and comforts them. We'd get to see another location at the school. If this was done from AJ's perspective; we would've gotten to develop his relationship with Vi/Lou a little more. AJ hugging either of them as a sign he was forgiven would've been nice. If this had been done from Clem's perspective; it would play out similarly. But if you romanced one of them, it would've led to a very lighter version of Arya and Gendry. I ask you be mature enough about the last option. These characters are high school age. I've been at that stage as well as all of you. It's a natural thing.

Comments

• edited April 2019

1.Saving Minerva’s face as a (Determinat) option.

2.More screen time of Lily because that 30 seconds was just pointless.

3.More character development of Tenn,Omar, Aasim and I guess Willy

4.Better explanation on what happened to McCarroll Ranch.

5.clementine as a (Determinat) character.

• Would have been nice to see Lilly replace James’s role (only a little different) where her and Clementine would have to work together to escape the cave.

1.Saving Minerva’s face as a (Determinat) option. 2.More screen time of Lily because that 30 seconds was just pointless. 3.More charac

• Cut off Minerva's arm and head to save her.

• Ooh boy, buddy/honey, might've needed an episode back.

• Yeah, James rage was so bitchy if it was Lily it solve been epic other then her going on a cast away.

Melton23 posted: »

Would have been nice to see Lilly replace James’s role (only a little different) where her and Clementine would have to work together to escape the cave.

• I tend not to participate in back-seat writing, in part because I think having a checklist of things you want to see is a surefire way to be disappointed regardless of whether something is good or bad. But with this being the final season and the end of Clementine’s journey and now having let the dust settle on the ending, I think the only thing that I would specifically have liked that never really happened is an acknowledgement of those who helped Clem along the way. Yep, Lee gets a lot of mentions but I often feel like Christa’s time with her gets forgotten and even the influence Luke had in their very short time together or Jane or whoever else.

• Nice options. If you were on the development team, how would you have those scenes play out?

1.Saving Minerva’s face as a (Determinat) option. 2.More screen time of Lily because that 30 seconds was just pointless. 3.More charac

• edited April 2019

Why would you save that bitch? She was a troublemaker. Hell, it would be out of character for Clementine to save someone like her.

Nyxeris posted: »

Cut off Minerva's arm and head to save her.

• edited April 2019

Yeesh.
    Wouldn't how have been the more pertinent question.

Also, Teenay's character is a fleet.

AronDracula posted: »

Why would you save that bitch? She was a troublemaker. Hell, it would be out of character for Clementine to save someone like her.

• I wish there was a nice story which will showcase Lee talking to Clem when she was pushing AJ on the swing..... and praising her for raising another sweet pea who thanks to Clem will be able to be a kid for a bit.

• My apologies my Add popped out on this one.?

Nice options. If you were on the development team, how would you have those scenes play out?

• ... I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not xD

• Lzzy Hale suggests ‘that bitch can eat her heart out’.

• Clem putting this blessed item on AJ's fookin' head and telling him about the people that kept him save just like Kenny wanted. That's what I wanted to see ever since ANF was announced...

• edited April 2019

AJ was already a bit unhinged without allowing him to channel Kenny’s energy.

Also, in all honesty, it’s way less believable that Clem still has her hat than it is that she wouldn’t have Kenny’s.

• Press the reply button if you wanna reply to a comment x ?

BeefJerkyX posted: »

AJ was already a bit unhinged without allowing him to channel Kenny’s energy. Also, in all honesty, it’s way less believable that Clem still has her hat than it is that she wouldn’t have Kenny’s.

• Thank you!

Melton23 posted: »

Press the reply button if you wanna reply to a comment x ?

• A good conclusion to Clementine's story.

• Details pls

iFoRias posted: »

A good conclusion to Clementine's story.

• Just to let you know, if you disagree he will start swearing to show his inner ‘masculinity’.

Details pls

Sign in to comment in this discussion.