‘400 Days’ remake

Would individuals desire this to happen with characters that are unknown? For example: Christa, Molly and others. Perhaps ten to fifteen-minute snapshots of their fate.

Comments

• Yeah, I’d be okay with that.

• The most interesting/promising one has been wasted, so no.
    And given the word fate, it's definitely no.

• edited April 2019

It’s actually one of my most desired dlc’s if there ever was one. Not really hating or anything, but 400 days wasn’t exactly my most favourite dlc, could have been due to new characters, idk, but if we were to see familiar faces then it could be even better.

• A remake? Do you just mean a similar concept? If so, then absolutely yes... but not with familiar characters. Personally, I feel one of the strengths of 400 Days was how self-contained it was and how it was able to give us little snapshots into these characters by throwing us right into their situation.

It also means the characters come with no baggage. Man, I can only imagine the complaining no matter what they would do if Kenny or Jane made an appearance.

I love 400 Days. For me, it’s one of the most interesting Walking Dead episodes. I’d happily take another one of those.

• I'd be all for this. I really enjoyed 400 days and how it give us a glimpse of how other characters experienced the zombie apocolypse, I just wish it played a bigger role on season 2. I really thought we'd see Christa again in some shape or form and Molly is more than capable of surviving so I can definetly see these 2 working for it. It would also finally give us an answer on just what happened to them. I'd also be intrested in exploring Lilys story to fill in the gap of S1 Lily becoming S4 Lily.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.