Welp, ###### is dead apparently, (TWD issue 191-192 HUGE spoilers)

2»

Comments

• We’ll see. Either way nobody likes a guy who goes around leaking spoilers early.

Yeah but it doesn't confirm if he's dead or alive, checkmate.

• Have it your way, I don't think anything was wrong here.

Melton23 posted: »

We’ll see. Either way nobody likes a guy who goes around leaking spoilers early.

• You’re dead to me ?

Have it your way, I don't think anything was wrong here.

• edited June 2019

Just read the letter hacks and mah boi Kirkman straight up said that Clementine was the same age as Carl, even though he said AJ was 6 (and Clem was 13 in S3, resulting in her being 14 in S4) which would mean that AJ wasn’t 2 in Season 3 and was instead...5?? Wut? Guy doesn’t know where he’s going with the timeline anymore ? nah, the games are totally ahead of the comics cos I refuse to believe that AJ was 5 years old in season 3 and Clementine is still currently 13-14.

Issue spoilers, as well as spoilers for some other things

As for Ricks death, I’m not one to normally criticise writing, but you know it’s definitely deserved when it’s coming from me...what the actual hell was that? This was just utter ass. You mean to tell me that THE Rick motherfucking Grimes died because some whiny teenager wasted him with a pistol while he was in bed? Are you kidding me? If we look at RDR2 (my waifu) the protagonist doesn’t go out like some punk bitch, it’s determinately established that he’s a good person, but being a good person doesn’t mean you have a suck ass death, my man got to have a last stand on the top of a mountain for Christ’s sakes, before revelling in his bitter sweet victory as he slowly passes away while facing the sunrise, having a peace of mind that he did good and he saved who he could. That’s how you kill off a beloved character. Normally I dislike it when characters die, I strongly disagree that characters need to die eventually, even when it comes to zombie apocalypses, I believe you can end the story with some survivors from early issues/episodes, but when they get a death as good as Arthur’s, it’s worth it. Rick’s exist on the show was better than this ass, I swear he didn’t even die and still managed to go out like a much bigger badass than his comic counterpart. Lee’s death was also a good example of how a protagonist should go out, saving who they can before finally passing away like the badass that they are. Though I can’t always state only the negative, otherwise I’d be going against my code...one good thing about his death I guess was how you could see the sun rising in each shot of him lying in the bed...I sort of liked that I guess??? Still a shit death tho.

Anyway, this issue was 1/10 would not do again.

• This issue put me in the same state as Carl. But I bet I want to kill myself more than he does after reading that trash ??

• Well, that’s some weak sauce. As someone who believes that Rick should be there until the end of the Walking Dead story, I’m glad I never got into the comic series now. Seriously? That’s how you kill off the biggest character in TWD???

Just read the letter hacks and mah boi Kirkman straight up said that Clementine was the same age as Carl, even though he said AJ was 6 (and

• edited June 2019

He wanted it to be a realistic death, Rick isn't a character that gets killed like this, I don't read the comics but I was checking the news very often, but I don't think anything except Carl is worth continuing this comic lol, as for your spoiler warning u should've said read dead redemption 2 spoilers, not just "spoilers for other things" see u made a mistake here ?

Just read the letter hacks and mah boi Kirkman straight up said that Clementine was the same age as Carl, even though he said AJ was 6 (and

• Now this death will determine the future of this series, if there's great payoff for ricks death it won't be as bad as it is now, but if it disappoints má boy Kirkman fucked up big time.

Rankles75 posted: »

(Spoiler)

• This Sebastian in prison plot point is going to be similiar to Negan's, isn't it? The idea perhaps can work, but the execution was very poor. Prefer Rick's TV exit much, much more. Another complaint is how it's hard to feel much emotion and how the comic goes by quite fast. Probably just a comic itself complaint, but honestly it's like in the Movie vs Book debate where people say the book has better pacing and doesn't skip/badly execute anything like the movie, only this time it was the opposite. That part was also done much better in the show.

• edited June 2019

I said spoilers for other things because it wasn’t only red dead I was going to talk about, at the time I had no idea what comparisons I was going to be sing, I just improvised form there, but you’re lucky I added a spoiler warning at all everything that I mentioned in that list is last past the no-spoiler date, it’s fair game to openly talk about them, what isn’t fair is giving spoilers for something that isn’t out yet.

As for a realistic death...and zombies are realistic? Also that’s a load of crap. He was the protagonist of the series and was treated poorly, it’d be like having giant ant-man step on iron man before he snapped his fingers...completely pissing on a decade long legacy.

(Spoiler)

• My reaction to the latest issue:

Seriously, after everything Rick and company has been through, after all the hardships, Rick goes out like THAT. I know not every character can get a hero's death or a sacrificial ending, but this is Rick Fucking Grimes, the main character for 192 issues and about 16 years of comics. And he's killed by one of the most annoying, selfish, and spoiled characters the series has ever introduced. That's not an ending fit for Rick Grimes, I'm sorry, but it's not, and I feel like that's a disservice to the character right there. Although, the scene of Carl walking into find walker Rick was heartfelt and well done, I will say that.

• Did you read the letter hacks where Kirkman went and said that Clementine is still the same age as Carl and that the comics are ahead of the game series? The whole universe came crumbling down with just one issue ? luckily the show is making a strong comeback.

My reaction to the latest issue: (Spoiler)

• I didn't see the Letter Hacks, but I did see your comment where you mentioned it. TWD timeline has, honestly, never been quite clear when it comes to character ages, at least in regards to the comics, but there's no way Clem and Carl are, as of the last we have seen them, the same age. The game jumped ahead of the comics, Clem was anywhere between 16-17 in that game as she was about 13 in ANF and there was a year between the ending of that game and her finding AJ at the McCarroll Ranch. Carl is currently 14 I believe, and he was 9 when the comics started, while Clem was 8 in the beginning (she turned 9 at some point before No Time Left, but let's just say 8).

Did you read the letter hacks where Kirkman went and said that Clementine is still the same age as Carl and that the comics are ahead of the

• edited June 2019

I'm late but anyways,worst Walking Dead issue in a very long time imo ,this is a new low for Kirkman he really ran out of ideas,killing Rick this early ? In the worst arc of the comics ? And rick gets killed by a random kid with anger issues ? lul. Andrea had a better death than Rick for fuck's sake.

When Andrea died i actually FELT something,i was angry that another woman Rick loved died once again,and i was sad and now thinking about it killing her was a huge mistake,but i at least felt something. When Rick died i felt nothing.

I've heard Negan is coming back though so i hope Kirkman gets his shit together because wow that was bad.

• Inb4 Negan gets mowed down by a mobility scooter and fucken dies

iFoRias posted: »

I'm late but anyways,worst Walking Dead issue in a very long time imo ,this is a new low for Kirkman he really ran out of ideas,killing Rick

• No one would be left to read the next issue after that.

Inb4 Negan gets mowed down by a mobility scooter and fucken dies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.