How long would you survive the apocalypse?

How long would you survive the apocalypse and what would your kill streak of zombies number up to ?

Comments

• I'd bunker down on an island inhabited by animals. I would grow crops and live off the land.

• castaway.

I'd bunker down on an island inhabited by animals. I would grow crops and live off the land.

• Except way better

castaway.

• ARK Survival (TWD Edition)

Except way better

• This needs to be a thing

ARK Survival (TWD Edition)

• Skybound should work on that.

This needs to be a thing

• Or just have Ark Survival do it, but just better and with TWD license

Skybound should work on that.

• edited May 2019

Realistically, probably about 5 mins ? I’ve found that I have an extraordinarily good aim with guns that aren’t guns (nerf, bb, paint and all that) but they’re not the same thing and actual guns are pretty hard to come by here. On the off chance I manage to get my hands on a few weapons and supplies and make my way out of the city, I’d say I could live for about 1 year on the road, realistically speaking cos of diseases and lack of food and all that, but in a community I’d probably wager a good 5-6.

Call me crazy but I kind of think that killing zombies would be one of the upsides of the apocalypse cos...entertainment. So I’d get a good few kills in there but I wouldn’t exactly try walking my way into groups of them.

• I’m guessing your from NY sense guns are hard to come bye ?

Melton23 posted: »

Realistically, probably about 5 mins ? I’ve found that I have an extraordinarily good aim with guns that aren’t guns (nerf, bb, paint and al

• Approximately a day, I guess.

• UK actually ? but I have relatives in NYC

I’m guessing your from NY sense guns are hard to come bye ?

• Pocket knives are enough, but since the UK for what I might heard Banned Pocket knives that makes matters worse.

UK actually ? but I have relatives in NYC

• Trying to ban. We still have gun stores and the like, it’s just a painfully long and detailed process to actually acquire one, unless you were to someone get your hands on a gun illegally, which is still extremely difficult and risky in itself,

Pocket knives are enough, but since the UK for what I might heard Banned Pocket knives that makes matters worse.

• Well I guess you can still get police baton from a dead cop and hope for the best or even a baseball bat.

Trying to ban. We still have gun stores and the like, it’s just a painfully long and detailed process to actually acquire one, unless you were to someone get your hands on a gun illegally, which is still extremely difficult and risky in itself,

• You know, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed a cop with a police baton ? I’ve seen airport security with automatic firearms but that’s about it rlly.

Well I guess you can still get police baton from a dead cop and hope for the best or even a baseball bat.

• I wouldn't last a minute with my fatass.

• I will probably die before the day ends, but I'll try to at least get 21 kills

• I have two kids so that’s me pretty much doomed. Now if they die and I pull myself together, I reckon I’d do pretty well in a zombie apocalypse. But in all likelihood my kids will get me killed.

• Yikes?

BeefJerkyX posted: »

I have two kids so that’s me pretty much doomed. Now if they die and I pull myself together, I reckon I’d do pretty well in a zombie apocalypse. But in all likelihood my kids will get me killed.

• I'm in America. Guns guns guns everywhere

UK actually ? but I have relatives in NYC

• I’m from Florida, but the gun situation is getting regulated so if there’s a zombie outbreak I wonder how this will turn out. ?

I'm in America. Guns guns guns everywhere

• edited May 2019

Y’all need to make them harder to obtain ? I know politics are banned here, but the place is dying so why not? It’s gonna to the point where I am refusing to return to the US while Trump is still president. Hopefully Bill Weld wins the election and actually listens to the voice of reason.

I'm in America. Guns guns guns everywhere

• You can use Medievil weapons, I’m mean that ain’t bad right?

Y’all need to make them harder to obtain ? I know politics are banned here, but the place is dying so why not? It’s gonna to the point where

• edited May 2019

Do they even exist anymore? I have a Katana someplace but idk where I left it

You can use Medievil weapons, I’m mean that ain’t bad right?

• Museums?

Do they even exist anymore? I have a Katana someplace but idk where I left it

• edited May 2019

Eeh, the only museums that I know of anywhere near me is about slavery, art, the war and ancient Egypt

Museums?

• edited May 2019

Well I guess you can get a beer bottle break the bottom and hope for the best or throw Backstreet boys And Justin Bieber CDs at them like ninja stars ?

Eeh, the only museums that I know of anywhere near me is about slavery, art, the war and ancient Egypt

• edited August 2019

Sign in to comment in this discussion.