Walking Dead game ideas.

List what game ideas you would want out of TWD?

These are some ideas of mine.

• ARK Survival :TWD Edition would be epic.

• Or a of our beloved Telltale charchters.FPP .

Comments

• List any ideas that would be good money making.

• A fighting game.

• Mortal komat style sounds Legit.

DabigRG posted: »

A fighting game.

• Awful eager to murder 8 year old, you seem.

Mortal komat style sounds Legit.

• They should make a game like days gone, but with more choices, would be dope.

• To be fair, you suggested a fighting game first.

Awful eager to murder 8 year old, you seem.

• Punching someone in the face is not the same as ripping things out of them.

To be fair, you suggested a fighting game first.

• Minors are still beating each other for the player's amusement

Punching someone in the face is not the same as ripping things out of them.

• I’ve always wanted a story based game where multiplayer and single player (including co-op) are all options, choices change the course of the story, and as for gameplay you get to craft, visit different climates, change clothing and weapons for the conditions, build settlements, run or be a member of said settlements, raid other communities or caravans, etc. all that good stuff would make an amazing walking dead game

• So what else is new?
    Und it's only a few.

Minors are still beating each other for the player's amusement

• I'm doing all right. Gonna graduate next week, so that's cool. How about you?

So what else is new? Und it's only a few.

• That's not what I meant, but I'm okay. Still haven't finished my review of Batman TEW Episode 2.

I'm doing all right. Gonna graduate next week, so that's cool. How about you?

• I would love a Red Dead Redemption 2 style open world game based in the Telltale walking dead universe.

• Yes.

Chibikid posted: »

I would love a Red Dead Redemption 2 style open world game based in the Telltale walking dead universe.

• Skyrim styled RPG in The Walking Dead Universe where you can save anyone you come across, including the characters from TTG and the Comics and be able to customize your very own character with stats and all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.