Weirdest Walking Dead Ships

What is the weirdest Walking Dead ship that you have come across? A very good example would be, dare I say it, Cluke.

Comments

• Hm. About a week or so later than I thought. Ah well.

As for weird ships I've come across, as in heard of some random place, I think one of the most wtf was Kenny x Danny.

• It would probably be the pictures I saw of Kenny x Carlos.

• edited June 2019

Yeah, the St. John brother and Kenny was definitely a stupid pairing.

God bless everyone.

• Are you serious?

It would probably be the pictures I saw of Kenny x Carlos.

• Tripp x javi, the nightmare days ?

• edited June 2019

Clem x Lee and Clem x Rosie. I definitely did not create the latter ?

• edited June 2019

Kenny X AJ

• @Melton23 Clem x Lee

Those aren't that weird.
    I mean, the latter is definitely wrong, but main character and his supposed best friend or his protectee, respectively, is one of the more obvious things for people to pair up.

Tripp x javi, the nightmare days ?

• Boi u need to lay off of the S1 Clem and Lee hentai fam ??

DabigRG posted: »

@Melton23 Clem x Lee Those aren't that weird. I mean, the latter is definitely wrong, but main character and his supposed best friend or his protectee, respectively, is one of the more obvious things for people to pair up.

• ...What?

Melton23 posted: »

Boi u need to lay off of the S1 Clem and Lee hentai fam ??

• edited June 2019

Do you know what a ship is? Y’know, a romantic relationship, whether sexual or not? 37 year old man and 8 year old girl?

...What?

• When people take two characters from a series and put them together in, well, a relationship--typically romantic.

Melton23 posted: »

Do you know what a ship is? Y’know, a romantic relationship, whether sexual or not? 37 year old man and 8 year old girl?

• Are you saying that you would ship an 8 year old girl... With a grown ass man?

@Melton23 Clem x Lee Those aren't that weird. I mean, the latter is definitely wrong, but main character and his supposed best friend or his protectee, respectively, is one of the more obvious things for people to pair up.

• Yeah...I’d probably avoid saying that a ship between Clem and Lee isn’t questionable ?

When people take two characters from a series and put them together in, well, a relationship--typically romantic.

• edited June 2019

No. That is not what I said.

@Melton23 Yeah...I’d probably avoid saying that a ship between Clem and Lee isn’t questionable ?

I didn't say that it isn't questionable(because whaddyafuckinstupid?), I said that "two main characters get shipped" itself is an easy thing for people to do.

Are you saying that you would ship an 8 year old girl... With a grown ass man?

• The pics I've seen of it still traumatize me to this day ?

• Has Lee been in any of the spams, now that you mention it?

The pics I've seen of it still traumatize me to this day ?

• What spams? The ship spams in this site? Not that I remember but I'm sure it happened lol.

Has Lee been in any of the spams, now that you mention it?

• Clem X Violet. Weird shipping someone with another person who's like a sister to her

• There were trolls who'd join the Community and PM Rule 34 to many of us, as well as a few occasions where they'd blatantly post some in random threads.

What spams? The ship spams in this site? Not that I remember but I'm sure it happened lol.

• Ah....thx for reminding me....yeah there was, and it was horrible, last attack was when anf was going on, after that I didn't see or knew it happened here agian, not sure tho.

There were trolls who'd join the Community and PM Rule 34 to many of us, as well as a few occasions where they'd blatantly post some in random threads.

• I once saw some guy on YT who tried to ship Ben (Who's at most 18) and Doug (Who is around 30) together, calling them "Butt Buddies". Not sure whether it was legit or a joke but ya know. Ew.

• edited June 2019

Two main characters and one that is determinantly canon.

@MinerJas I once saw some guy on YT who tried to ship Ben (Who's at most 18) and Doug (Who is around 30) together, calling them "Butt Buddies". Not sure whether it was legit or a joke but ya know. Ew.

They were friends in the story proper, but yeah.

Clem X Violet. Weird shipping someone with another person who's like a sister to her

• You said it isn’t weird. In what context?

No. That is not what I said. @Melton23 Yeah...I’d probably avoid saying that a ship between Clem and Lee isn’t questionable ?

• I was given the honor of being r34 spammed along with some of the big cheeses from the site at one point ?

There were trolls who'd join the Community and PM Rule 34 to many of us, as well as a few occasions where they'd blatantly post some in random threads.

• Fuck I read your comment wrong. Sorry

No. That is not what I said. @Melton23 Yeah...I’d probably avoid saying that a ship between Clem and Lee isn’t questionable ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.