Nicki Rapp Interview (Lilly, The Walking Dead: The Final Season) - Alternative Magazine Online

edited June 2019 in The Walking Dead

I've just posted an exclusive online interview with Nicki Rapp - the voice of Lilly - on Alternative Magazine Online:

INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Nicki Rapp (Lilly, The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

I'm not sure how active these forums are following Telltale's closure, but if anyone is still here I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• I didn't know Lilith was voiced by Edna Mode.
    This should be interesting.

• Thanks for commenting - stay classy.

DabigRG posted: »

I didn't know Lilith was voiced by Edna Mode. This should be interesting.

• I'm not sure what you mean--Edna Mode is cool.

martymcfly posted: »

Thanks for commenting - stay classy.

• edited June 2019

I agree that Edna Mode is cool; I guess I must have misread your tone/intent.

I'm not sure what you mean--Edna Mode is cool.

• Understandable. Sorry about that.

Anyway, this was indeed a pretty nice read, all things considered. From her own thankful experiences working, to the humorously contrasting reactions on opposite ends of her time with this franchise, to the fact that her next gig is another one she's elated to see.

Also, gotta love how out of play Lily looks with her other characters.

I agree that Edna Mode is cool; I guess I must have misread your tone/intent.

• No problem, thanks for checking out the interview. I'm really looking forward to hearing Nicki in Psychonauts 2; it's just a shame Telltale never did a follow-up to Tales of Monkey Island, as she was really good as Morgan LeFlay.

Understandable. Sorry about that. Anyway, this was indeed a pretty nice read, all things considered. From her own thankful experiences wo

• Is that the redhead pirate lady I've seen in some avatars?

No problem, thanks for checking out the interview. I'm really looking forward to hearing Nicki in Psychonauts 2; it's just a shame Telltale never did a follow-up to Tales of Monkey Island, as she was really good as Morgan LeFlay.

• DabigRG posted: »

Is that the redhead pirate lady I've seen in some avatars?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.