Melissa Hutchison Interview (Clementine, TWD: The Final Season) - Alternative Magazine Online

Last night, I posted an exclusive online interview with award-winning voice actress Melissa Hutchison - the iconic voice of Clementine in The Walking Dead: The Final Season - on Alternative Magazine Online. IMO it's our best interview to date, yet somewhat bittersweet following the sudden closure of Telltale Games last year.

INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Melissa Hutchison (Clementine, The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

Please do check it out and feel free to leave a comment - and thank you to everyone who has read my Telltale reviews and interviews over the past decade!

Comments

• See, it's stuff like where the bad things of the world can but shouldn't be allowed to overtake the perception of everything. No matter how cynical, poor, toxic, or otherwise sketchy something may get, you gotta remember that there are indeed still at least a couple of people who genuinely care about and enjoy their part in it.
    I'd like to wish Ms. Hutchinson the best as she continues with her life and career.

• Amen, Brother.

DabigRG posted: »

See, it's stuff like where the bad things of the world can but shouldn't be allowed to overtake the perception of everything. No matter how

• Nicely done

• edited July 2019

I could've sworn, I've read this interview about 2 weeks ago.
    Edit: Okay that was Nicki Rapp, not Melissa Hutchison, sorry about that.
    Here is Nicki Rapp one
    https://alternativemagazineonline.co.uk/2019/06/30/interview-in-conversation-with-nicki-rapp-lilly-the-walking-dead-the-final-season/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.