What would be the next big thing since the TWD ain’t no more?

Wonder what’s the next big fanboy thing we’ll move onto next since TWD is well gone and wonder what would possibly be the next big thing?🤔

Comments

• With GoT and TWD both dead... I don't really know? I'm waiting for Dragon Age 4, praying every day that it doesn't suck, but I don't know if that's considered a "Big Thing".

• I think the best you can do is just find another franchise you're passionate about.

• If you're willing to put faith in TWD titles non-game related, I got some hopes that the new TWD TV spin-off will be good with their new cast of teenage characters in an overgrown apocalyptic environment similar to TFS. The new artwork for it looks promising.

But yeah, I'm concerned that the young characters will be used the same way as with the main series. Being stiff with their emotions, and not being able to kick back every once in a while and be free to be rambunctious, and have their own personalities in a world without laws and social norms. They'll have to change how they write their child characters by alot in order to make this work and attract an audience. But if you can give twd one last try It could possibly pay off this time. There is no way it could last forever but it could postpone your crises of finding the "Big Thing" further down the road. But who says you couldn't have more than one thing that has a strong enough influence in your life to spark your commitment in online communities?

• I'm willing to give the Witcher TV series a try, because I loved the games and like it's story even if the TV show is based on the comics not the games, excited nonetheless.

• Gosh their casting director needs to be fired. Don't judge a book by its cover, I know. I'm just not very optimistic about this kinda stuff. And even if they are good actors, (which they probably are) I'm afraid the story will just feel too much like Lord of The Flies meets TWD. Idk, mayble I'll like it.

If you're willing to put faith in TWD titles non-game related, I got some hopes that the new TWD TV spin-off will be good with their new ca

• Nothing,you just gotta move on to something else i guess.

Well actually maybe The Witcher on Netflix could be the next big thing,if it's good.

And i don't know if these counts as the next big thing to you but there's still a lot of games to look forward to this year like Borderlands 3,SW Jedi Fallen Order,Death Stranding,The Outer Worlds,Doom Eternal and probably way more.

TWD may be gone but we're not and there's still a lot of things to be excited about.

• I have no faith in this new show. Walking Dead TV has been complete shit for a while now, and Im honestly shocked AMC is making another spin off show seeing how Fear's ratings are pathetically low.

If you're willing to put faith in TWD titles non-game related, I got some hopes that the new TWD TV spin-off will be good with their new ca

• edited July 2019

I already found a big studio for me to support for a few years and that is FromSoftware. They surprised me with Bloodborne which is the best game I've ever played in a while. Then I played and finished the Dark Souls trilogy (Still haven't beat all DS2 bosses) and now I'm currently playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I suck at that game so hard but I'm having fun nonetheless and I am already excited for their new game, Elden Ring which will be directed by both Hidetaka Miyazaki and George RR Martin (Writer of Game of Thrones books).

Sad thing is: there are no gaming forum that uses the same style as Telltale's.

• I hear the elderscrolls and red dead series are pretty tasty 😋

• Not The Walking Dead

• If we're going by choice-based games... Life is Strange 2 I guess. Choices DO IN FACT MATTER. Plus it tackles a lot of sensitive issues like, racial bigotry, police brutality, loss of close family, and more. I got the game for like $30 bucks. Worth a buy.

• Stars Wars in another childhood that has t let me down, except for Disney had too take out canon stuff put it as lore...hate them for that.😤

iFoRias posted: »

Nothing,you just gotta move on to something else i guess. Well actually maybe The Witcher on Netflix could be the next big thing,if it's

• And the last sentence is the sad truth .

AronDracula posted: »

I already found a big studio for me to support for a few years and that is FromSoftware. They surprised me with Bloodborne which is the best

• Stranger Things universe in the telltale style. Interactive story driven point and click genre cant just die. Having the player controller maybe Hopper or Eleven. I'd literally blow the ceo of skybound lol.

• Game of Thrones is over too?

@Wheres_Dinner If we're going by choice-based games... Life is Strange 2 I guess.

Oh yeah, the first game is another thing I considered looking into.
    Eh, might just watch a playthrough before finally giving E;R's video a watch.

With GoT and TWD both dead... I don't really know? I'm waiting for Dragon Age 4, praying every day that it doesn't suck, but I don't know if that's considered a "Big Thing".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.