Spirit of TWDG Forum

13»

Comments

• Casted my vote for Melissa. Its her last time playing the role and Clementine is one of the best characters in gaming. This very well could be the last thing she's nominated for(Walking Dead related)

Vote for Melissa Hutchinson for Best Performance as Clementine (The Walking Dead: The Final Season) https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/

• You should probably delete this one, man. Literally no one wants to see this.

DabigRG posted: »

Wow, Reddit, way to reinterpret an already somewhat groteque event. On top of milking a character as a collective meme..

• What if, Carver and Lilly worked together?

• edited December 2019

Then they probably would've captured everyone at Ericson. Carver would have taken a kid and ruthlessly beat them in front of everyone untill the rest gave in. Probably Louis.

What if, Carver and Lilly worked together?

• edited December 2019

Loved Season 1 and The Final Season

But FUCKING HATED Season 2 and A New Frontier combined, they're non-canon in my eyes.

• I'll never understand why there's people that defend Kenny, Jane and Lilly

• edited December 2019

Lol then that's the excuse that they (probably) defend them then?

• edited December 2019

why is it that you do not understand those people?

Well last time I checked, those characters tried to fucked up Clem's life the most by their stupid decisions and then some people defend them? they get what they fucking deserve.

• edited December 2019

You guys think Skybound will make another Walking Dead game after this VR one has come and gone?

Loved Season 1 and The Final Season But FUCKING HATED Season 2 and A New Frontier combined, they're non-canon in my eyes.

• I have no idea but who knows maybe.

You guys think Skybound will make another Walking Dead game after this VR one has come and gone?

• I think it's primarily a matter of them being the most thoroughly developed & utilized characters and, according to some comments, how strongly upheld their beliefs are. They did drive a great chunk of the story, for better or worse.
    Personally, I actually kinda liked & moreso appreciated Lily in her hayday and while I definitely can't say I was ever really a fan of Kenny or Jane, I do so where they come into play as integral, again, for better or worse.

I'll never understand why there's people that defend Kenny, Jane and Lilly

• When does Alvin say these lines?
    "Uh...you gonna be okay, Rebecca?"
    "Everybody keep movin!"

• edited December 2019

Actually give me a moment...

When does Alvin say these lines? "Uh...you gonna be okay, Rebecca?" "Everybody keep movin!"

• The first one could've been in the second episode when Clem goes to the upper floor to retrieve the Tree topper.

The second could've also been in the second episode before they stop to scout out the bridge or after they make a run from the walkers crossing the bridge and head towards the cabin.

When does Alvin say these lines? "Uh...you gonna be okay, Rebecca?" "Everybody keep movin!"

• I considered that, but he actually doesn't say anything beyond telling the group they've got a problem after he and Clementine see the herd through the window. Luke responds that they saw it and orders everyone to go before they collectively jog away.
    The first one is apparently from Episode 1, though.

The first one could've been in the second episode when Clem goes to the upper floor to retrieve the Tree topper. The second could've also

• The first line being in Episode 1 was my second guess. When they argued in the bedroom. The second one also was a guess.
    There's an improvement. You didn't call her "Clementeen"

I considered that, but he actually doesn't say anything beyond telling the group they've got a problem after he and Clementine see the herd

• Yeah. Hm, perhaps.
    My thought is that they could be leftovers from scenes that were cut. Wouldn't be the only time.
    Well duh. She hadn't been supplanted by a pretender yet.

The first line being in Episode 1 was my second guess. When they argued in the bedroom. The second one also was a guess. There's an improvement. You didn't call her "Clementeen"

• What's this aboot?

• What about it?

What's this aboot?

• "Sins of Our Past" She's considered a Legend?
    What episode did that come from? What a Disgrace

What's this aboot?

• The episode title.
    Not to mention whether she got in before anyone from Season 2.

What about it?

• Ep.5 must've been that for the title since Clem, Violet, and Marlon all say Done Running. Devs must've changed Sins From Our Past late into development

The episode title. Not to mention whether she got in before anyone from Season 2.

• She's also an S rank character. Means she's got 2 special attacks. She gets an extra hit when her health hits 0. And her power move INFECTS people, slowly draining their health. Minerva is a beast in RTS

"Sins of Our Past"     She's considered a Legend? What episode did that come from?     What a Disgrace

• I recently realised that the only TWD game I have played in its entirety is A New Frontier. I feel ashamed.

I guess I’ll play Season 1 once I’m finished replaying TWAU. Not sure if I should play Season 2 at all- it’s not horrible but in retrospect there are a lot of things I don’t like about it. Replaying ANF or completing TFS are both out of the question.

• How did that happen?
    Did...did you get the Walking Dead games through A New Frontier?

hemfbg posted: »

I recently realised that the only TWD game I have played in its entirety is A New Frontier. I feel ashamed. I guess I’ll play Season 1 o

• No, I watched them on YouTube. I only started playing Telltale Games partway into Tales from the Borderlands, where I suffered through at 9 frames per second because my computer at the time couldn't handle it.

I think I bought TWAU, TWD S1 and TWD S2 on sale some time before ANF released, but I never got around to completing the latter two. I played the first three episodes of S1, but it's not installed anymore and I don't remember when or why I did that. Maybe I was in a rage over TFS.

How did that happen? Did...did you get the Walking Dead games through A New Frontier?

• @Graysonn just returned with a video on 400 Days Cut Content.

• Holy sh*t.

@Graysonn just returned with a video on 400 Days Cut Content.

• edited January 2020

Yeah, it's crazy how much these games consistently have planned and even ready to go that gets cut.
    How's it been, btw?

Holy sh*t.

• Thats amazing. I might play final season on steam.

• Have you played TFS beforehand?

Bruno113 posted: »

Thats amazing. I might play final season on steam.

• No, never. I didnt want to buy it on epic shitty store. Now that its on Steam i will play soon.

Have you played TFS beforehand?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.