• BRO EVERYONE FUCKING WINS!!!!

WOLF 2 WITH TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS AND WOLF S1 WRITERS

AND BATMAN REMAKE

BASED TIMELINE

• we're back boys.

• praise be to Ad Hoc for stepping in to help

• edited December 2019

We fucking did it. We won.

It was touch and go but we did it. I should be more confident with myself damn

• Here's that trailer if you want to rewatch

• Ugh, Twitter. Seriously, it’s kind of cringe to see people saying “Don’t buy the game, Telltale fired everyone” without knowing:

1. None of the original Telltale executives are at this company, they just bought the rights to the name and their remaining IP’s. The actions of the former have nothing to do with the new Telltale.
    2. Two of the key people from the first season are working on it thanks to the partnership with AdHoc (Pierre Shorette and Nick Herman), so it has original staff on it.
  • also yo im confused af that leak visually looks pretty similar but it aint the same I guess its fake but fuck

• That type of misinformation is everywhere, and not just Twitter, unfortunately.

Ugh, Twitter. Seriously, it’s kind of cringe to see people saying “Don’t buy the game, Telltale fired everyone” without knowing: * None

• Not enough people know Adhoc is OG Telltale, the real OG Telltale. Im sure shit will be cleared up by tomorrow!

Ugh, Twitter. Seriously, it’s kind of cringe to see people saying “Don’t buy the game, Telltale fired everyone” without knowing: * None

• Also it technically makes no sense.

"Don't buy it. Telltale fired everyone"
    Well, apparently not considering Telltale's making a new game, so...

• "I'll see you around...Wolf..." :smiley:

• So Wolf 2 announced but Batman is just a no-show? lmao

• Also again, I am so fucking glad they are sticking with the original style and models it looks like. I was worried Wolf 2 would have some dumb fucking look like Biggo

• adhoc is making it season 1 devs are making it it's going to be a true sequel fuck yes

• A lie can travel halfway around the world, while the truth is putting on its shoes.

People will only see the Tweets or the basic “info,” without paying attention to the facts. And the people saying this stuff, especially the big names, won’t retract, and if they do, it won’t garner the same attention.

Poogers555 posted: »

Not enough people know Adhoc is OG Telltale, the real OG Telltale. Im sure shit will be cleared up by tomorrow!

• That is correct. I mean these people arnt even aware by the time Telltale shut down a lot of the original people were already gone and replaced.

A lie can travel halfway around the world, while the truth is putting on its shoes. People will only see the Tweets or the basic “info,”

• The game awards is kinda boring. The only thing that really interested me was The Wolf Among Us 2. :/

• Notice that they used the Telltale logo at the very end of the trailer. Maybe they're not completely rebranding like some of us suspected?

And considering the leaked TWAU2 footage didn't appear at the show, and neither did the Batman announcement/advertisement, maybe the TWAU2 footage in the leak is intended for something else and will be released later?

• https://www.telltale.com/the-wolf-among-us-2/

I figured it was the same composer by the sound but its also confirmed! Great fucking news!

• Oof no Batman AT ALL

Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow? That leak seemed too specific and detailed.
    It's a separate announcement, meant for later.

• Hooray, Jared is back!! Glad to see him back with Telltale. I wonder what he's been doing in the meantime...

https://www.telltale.com/the-wolf-among-us-2/ I figured it was the same composer by the sound but its also confirmed! Great fucking news!

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

I guess I can finally confirm my avatar choice was purely accidental because I thought it looked cool ;)

• It does look cool - we hope you guys add new avatars for Wolf 2, when it comes out!

Nikolah posted: »

I guess I can finally confirm my avatar choice was purely accidental because I thought it looked cool

• God bless you beautiful bastards.

TELLTALE IS BACK BOIS.

I guess I can finally confirm my avatar choice was purely accidental because I thought it looked cool

• We did it gamers.

• This also happened tonight, which I'm pretty excited for, but for some reason it was inserted in their commercial break. That's too bad.

• Thank you guys so much for keeping the original artstyle and getting the real original people from old Telltale! This is a dream come true right now!

• Yes, Jared Emerson Johnson will be returning as well.

https://www.telltale.com/the-wolf-among-us-2/ I figured it was the same composer by the sound but its also confirmed! Great fucking news!

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

I pitched a story of a lonely programmer who runs out of coffee and smokes and goes on an epic adventure to White Castle. But whatever, wolf 2 is ok too.... I guess.... ;)

Thank you guys so much for keeping the original artstyle and getting the real original people from old Telltale! This is a dream come true right now!

• I'm late for the party because I slept during the stream. It got boring and I couldn't resist. Anyway, HYPE FOR The Wolf Among Us 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better live up to all the sacrifices it received throughout those years!!!!

• Harold And Kumar: A Telltale Games Miniseries

I pitched a story of a lonely programmer who runs out of coffee and smokes and goes on an epic adventure to White Castle. But whatever, wolf 2 is ok too.... I guess....

• So nothing that interesting besides wolf kek. Kinda glad I went to sleep instead.

(even though seeing wolf 2 live must have been pretty hype)

• Don’t blame you lmao honestly surprised how slow VGAs were.

Also seeing chat reactions to Wolf really shows how much people still care and remember this game, was trending on twitter too kinda like last time the fake season 2 leaked happen. It’s almost like people still want to play Wolf Among Us. No idea why old Telltale out of a sequel for so long.

Pipas posted: »

So nothing that interesting besides wolf kek. Kinda glad I went to sleep instead. (even though seeing wolf 2 live must have been pretty hype)

• edited December 2019

I'm surprised at how much attention it's getting, though it's a good mix of positivity, cautious optimism, warranted scepticism and misinformation. It's even on top of the first page of r/Games at the moment.

Don’t blame you lmao honestly surprised how slow VGAs were. Also seeing chat reactions to Wolf really shows how much people still care an

• "Telltale wolf among us 2" is a trending google search when I open the Google app on my phone. So that's cool.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm surprised at how much attention it's getting, though it's a good mix of positivity, cautious optimism, warranted scepticism and misinformation. It's even on top of the first page of r/Games at the moment.

• Kinda crazy how it was saved as one of the last reveals. Glad its getting the attention it deservers. Again I dont understand old Telltale at all. People give a shit about Wolf Among Us, no idea why they couldnt get that around their heads.

lupinb0y posted: »

• but these days kids love marvel poogers, surely that guardians game will sell

Kinda crazy how it was saved as one of the last reveals. Glad its getting the attention it deservers. Again I dont understand old Telltale at all. People give a shit about Wolf Among Us, no idea why they couldnt get that around their heads.

• Did you see Twitch chat during the reveal? They lost their shit!!!

This didn't happen during the GOTG Michonne or ANF reveals. Old Telltale marketing people were not effective at all

Kinda crazy how it was saved as one of the last reveals. Glad its getting the attention it deservers. Again I dont understand old Telltale at all. People give a shit about Wolf Among Us, no idea why they couldnt get that around their heads.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.