The Game Awards 2019 Live Reaction Thread : Starts At 8:30 PM EST

124»

Comments

• Exactly! Was also trending on twitter as well, just like how the Biggo the Wolf leaked image was trending on twitter. I swear old Telltale had such smooth brains with the higher ups making these choices. Wolf 2 was a beyond obvious choice to make years ago.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Did you see Twitch chat during the reveal? They lost their shit!!! This didn't happen during the GOTG Michonne or ANF reveals. Old Telltale marketing people were not effective at all

• Thank you guys so much for TWAU season 2, I went ape shit when that trailer came on! <3

Nikolah posted: »

I guess I can finally confirm my avatar choice was purely accidental because I thought it looked cool

• This is just what I think about the old Telltale. They were trying to reach for a wider audience with their ever-changing IPs. From a business perspective, they were going after the IPs with big fanbase (GOT and Minecraft). But in retrospect, I think they should have taken it slow after their success, maintained their core audience and add more variety with their format. Also, they relied too much on the format that was established in TWD.

I hope now that The Wolf Among Us is developed in Unreal Engine that we can start to see big changes with their format. Crossing fingers for that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Kinda crazy how it was saved as one of the last reveals. Glad its getting the attention it deservers. Again I dont understand old Telltale at all. People give a shit about Wolf Among Us, no idea why they couldnt get that around their heads.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.