The Official "Give Poogers an Internship at New Telltale" Thread - By Poogers

2»

Comments

• Im not offended. I knew it was a joke until I saw the other stuff you said to me which made it seem like some sort of fucking insult bro. You cant just very borderline be a dick 5 times and just say it’s all a joke. You don’t have to make other people look like newbies or retards to be funny. I do not get offended by shit. I make offensive jokes all the time but it’s annoying when you act like a wise ass and say it’s a joke

• Can't hold a candle to Suro and Majus.

• But you can hold on to Poogs!

Vainamoinen posted: »

Can't hold a candle to Suro and Majus.

• Bruh, they obviously don't want to work with you, so . . . How's that old saying go? "If you can't join them, beat them?" So what you gotta do is kidnap Troy Baker and demand the Rhys Socks as ransom. Make sure Troy knows he's not really in danger tho, he's a good actor, so he can just pretend. I'm sure he'd want the socks too.

• Gotta wonder if they've hired the guy at the end, I guess it will forever be a mystery.

• Hey @Poogers555 is it a mystery?

Tunak23 posted: »

Gotta wonder if they've hired the guy at the end, I guess it will forever be a mystery.

• why'd yall bring this back

Hey @Poogers555 is it a mystery?

• I don’t think he got the job guys

• Aww that's sad if someone deserved the internship was our man Poogers, who knows perphaps he can still get it if new Telltale is successful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.