Please help me!

In Episode 2 of the Batman Shadows Edition (Season 1), after Bruce beats the thugs with Selina in the bar, and then you can choose whether to kiss her or not, and Bruce decides to go after the mayor Hill, it gives you a choice whether to go after him as Batman or Bruce Wayne, and it's written below the images to click to confirm the choice, but when I do it nothing happens. I love this game and I can't progress. Please help me!

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not Telltale support, and I haven't had this problem in Batman, but when I encounter this sort of problem in other games, I can usually get around it by changing the screen resolution or switching between windowed and full screen versions. I figured you're playing in Windows because you said "click".

If that doesn't help, go to https://www.telltale.com/player-support/ and click the "Support" button to submit a ticket. They might ask you to run "dxdiag" and submit the information shown.

• Thanks for your comment. I tried several times but it didn't work and I've submitted a ticket, requested help from them too. It's been days now and I've received no answer.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm not Telltale support, and I haven't had this problem in Batman, but when I encounter this sort of problem in other games, I can usually

• edited March 16

I have the same problem. Wasn't able to find any solutions (already tried changing the resolution and switching from fullscreen to windowed)

• I'm facing the same issue as you at the same exact spot, please let me know if you managed to solve it

• Same here, I'm stucked in that scene and I can't click when I have to deide if I go to visit mayor Hill with Bruce or Wayne. I can use my keyboard to select left or right but I can "enter" the action clicking or with any other key. I like the game, but it's impossible to play like this.. sadly I'll have to uninstall it...

• I just fixed it. So the problem is that the mouse pointer doesn't show up for the selection. I connected my xbox controller to my PC and restarted the game. Now that the controller was the primary control method, I was able to select the option using the A button which worked just fine!

• Is there any other solution other than using a gamepad? I'm facing the same issue and I really wanna progress in the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.