Please help me!

In Episode 2 of the Batman Shadows Edition (Season 1), after Bruce beats the thugs with Selina in the bar, and then you can choose whether to kiss her or not, and Bruce decides to go after the mayor Hill, it gives you a choice whether to go after him as Batman or Bruce Wayne, and it's written below the images to click to confirm the choice, but when I do it nothing happens. I love this game and I can't progress. Please help me!

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not Telltale support, and I haven't had this problem in Batman, but when I encounter this sort of problem in other games, I can usually get around it by changing the screen resolution or switching between windowed and full screen versions. I figured you're playing in Windows because you said "click".

If that doesn't help, go to https://www.telltale.com/player-support/ and click the "Support" button to submit a ticket. They might ask you to run "dxdiag" and submit the information shown.

• Thanks for your comment. I tried several times but it didn't work and I've submitted a ticket, requested help from them too. It's been days now and I've received no answer.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm not Telltale support, and I haven't had this problem in Batman, but when I encounter this sort of problem in other games, I can usually

• edited March 2020

I have the same problem. Wasn't able to find any solutions (already tried changing the resolution and switching from fullscreen to windowed)

• I'm facing the same issue as you at the same exact spot, please let me know if you managed to solve it

• Same here, I'm stucked in that scene and I can't click when I have to deide if I go to visit mayor Hill with Bruce or Wayne. I can use my keyboard to select left or right but I can "enter" the action clicking or with any other key. I like the game, but it's impossible to play like this.. sadly I'll have to uninstall it...

• I just fixed it. So the problem is that the mouse pointer doesn't show up for the selection. I connected my xbox controller to my PC and restarted the game. Now that the controller was the primary control method, I was able to select the option using the A button which worked just fine!

• Is there any other solution other than using a gamepad? I'm facing the same issue and I really wanna progress in the game.

• This problem is driving me crazy. I try everything (except for use a XBOX, 'cause I haven't it), but nothing works. Has any solution for this? I really like this game and it's very frustrating can't play it.

• how to i run "dxdiag" I've the same problem

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm not Telltale support, and I haven't had this problem in Batman, but when I encounter this sort of problem in other games, I can usually

• First of all, this only applies if you're running on Windows. You can run dxdiag from a command prompt, or the search button on your task bar, or the Windows key plus the R key to run something, then type "dxdiag" to run. It may take a little while to start up. Once it's up and has finished examining everything, click "Save All Information", and save it in a file where you know you'll be able to find it later. Go to the main Telltale web site and click the "Support" button on the bottom right. Describe the problem you're having, and add the dxdiag file as an attachment at the bottom. Then click Send. Hopefully Telltale will then look at the problem versus just ignoring you, but there's no guarantees.

Radstyke posted: »

how to i run "dxdiag" I've the same problem

• anyone who got a keyboard and no joystick just download keyboard splitter its a 5 mb file and activate it keep it running start game then press S on the keyboard when choice appears and you will be good to go....hope that helps ...worked for me...

• Man im gonna necro this just to say i really appreiate this advice, THANK YOU.

rishi9 posted: »

anyone who got a keyboard and no joystick just download keyboard splitter its a 5 mb file and activate it keep it running start game then press S on the keyboard when choice appears and you will be good to go....hope that helps ...worked for me...

• Hello everyone.
    How can I get episode 6 of Game of thrones Telltales? I can't download it on the game and I can't find it on the internet. If someone can help me, thank you in advance.

• Unfortunately since Telltale no longer has the license for Game of Thrones they can no longer distribute the game. The only way to get it is if you already owned episode 6 before Telltale closed down.

Hello everyone. How can I get episode 6 of Game of thrones Telltales? I can't download it on the game and I can't find it on the internet. If someone can help me, thank you in advance.

• Can any one help I play Batman the telltale series on PS 5 and can't get him to land On the balcony

Sign in to comment in this discussion.