Batman season 3 HMMMMM?

I just finished up playing batman the enemy within that I bought the other day and I have to say it’s one of my absolute favourite telltale game (TWD s1 and a new frontier are both 2nd) and with the announcement of TWAU2 we could possibly expect a batman s3 because this discussion is still open, I know the first part really doesn’t make sense but I do seriously hope we get a S3 with more stuff to do with Bruce And Selinas relationship and some extreme villains that make the game so good. (Again I’m sorry if this doesn’t make sense)

Comments

• Join the discussion at https://community.telltale.com/discussion/123861/random-ideas-for-telltales-batman-s3#latest

From what I know, the former creative director, Kent Mudle, said on his Tumblr that some ideas that were tossed up amongst the original writing team were having Ra's Al Ghul, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow as S3 villains...if they ever did S3. That was just before Telltale became bankrupt. Let's see whether the new studio, Adhoc, can deliver.

The seeds are definitely there for Ra's Al Ghul...and Talia. It won't be the same writing team, but they do have a wealth of material to draw from.

• Do you know if there in Development of Season 3 currently

• No development. Just online discussions on Season 1 & 2 alone. Not sure if they can do Season 3. It's now a small startup holding former assets (such as the IP licenses), but if they aren't making money with what they have, I doubt Season 3 can ever happen.

Do you know if there in Development of Season 3 currently

Sign in to comment in this discussion.