Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Okay, this might be super random and not related to the forum but…the modern warfare 2 beta is amazing!🔥 if anyone in this forum plays cod, I suggest you play the beta!

• I’m fine with no season 3 of MCSM but..y’all didn’t have to discontinue the game 😭 Like look at TWD (the walking dead) it’s still here (that I am aware of)

• I think Mojang should focus on Steve, I would love to see a game just all about the backstory of Steve and Alex (Like MCSM even tho it’s not a backstory) but anyways, who do you guys think will win in a fight? Jesse and Petra or Steve and Alex?

• What consoles do you guys play on? Day 595!

• Day 596 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it

• Ayy a few more days left until were back on track

Jesseisbest posted: »

Day 596 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it

• I have a question for you guys, male Jesse or female Jesse?

• Male.

UltraJesse posted: »

I have a question for you guys, male Jesse or female Jesse?

• Same, but both are cool! 😁

Male.

• ps5, ps4, (before) ps3, super rarely before, wii, av broken, but got it and liked to play n64, would love to play but cannot because same av broken xbox 360, sometimes. but missing xbox series s, i only play it for roblox, pc. i wil send ALL consoles i have had or my family had

What consoles do you guys play on? Day 595!

• Currently right now I am playing on the series S.

ps5, ps4, (before) ps3, super rarely before, wii, av broken, but got it and liked to play n64, would love to play but cannot because same av

• But I had ALOT of consoles I played on before, I had a wii, Wii U, ps3, ps4, ps5 and Xbox one and now currently the series s. Some of these consoles I listed I don’t actually own, my mother owned all the PlayStations.

Currently right now I am playing on the series S.

• Day 599 guys were almost here!

• 600 day is minecraft forums remember! also i have a plan to make a succesful kids channel tommorow

• Yessir! We are finally back at day 600!

600 day is minecraft forums remember! also i have a plan to make a succesful kids channel tommorow

• Lets go! Kinda miss the specials from jessthepotatoqueen451 but still an amazing milestone!

Yessir! We are finally back at day 600!

• Yeah I miss her too🙁 but she does make really good art on her youtube channel!

Lets go! Kinda miss the specials from jessthepotatoqueen451 but still an amazing milestone!

• Good to know. Also day 601 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it.

Yeah I miss her too🙁 but she does make really good art on her youtube channel!

• Im back! My cousin wanted to spend the night over at my place so I havent been checking on the forum.

• Day 601 + 602

• Have anyone seen Jupiter last night??? Day 604!

• I got a question for you guys….this is going to be a tough question……Lluna or Rueben?

• Rueben🐷. Not so tough for me. That piggy was just awesome lama was like nahhh didn't really changed anything about the game but rueben was amazing
    (Also without him jesse would never destroyed the wither storm and considerating the timeline, no lama would ever existed)
    What about you?

I got a question for you guys….this is going to be a tough question……Lluna or Rueben?

• They’re both great! But I would have to go with Rueben. Amazing pig, I miss him ☹️

Rueben🐷. Not so tough for me. That piggy was just awesome lama was like nahhh didn't really changed anything about the game but rueben was a

• sorrry for being inactive me for days my brother turned on proxy so the only website i can use is google meet (my school 'website'

• i turned it off but im using my dad's laptop

• Day 607 + 60&

• 608 what the heck

Day 607 + 60&

• In your opinion, who do you think is the best MCSM character?

• edited October 2022

Lluna and petra and also i had a weird dream ok? So heres my dream so theres a cult?? Robot or something and its trying to catch my family in the mall and we go but they say oh no we should run but we were slow but they said no when i was getting in the car i got catched and then woke up and then a connected dream oh i see james corden apparently this is like heaven and i see a trailer with all the good things ther like pizza and i get left behind on an island but then the roblox logo comes up and takes me to another island with a lot of boats and theres music and a guy realised oh wait we have to get him and they get me and then after that i go in to a room and then cut to me in the computer and then when i see the choices i was like OMG OMG OMG while doing the hands up to down as in victory MCSMS3? While the “maids” were cleaning RIGHT NEXT TO MY PC and i was now playing as jesse and then i decided to google that heaven place on my ipad while drinking water (called the deep dlc also blocked singleplayer worlds And multiplayer for some reason maybe i was chosen to come there?) and then i saw videos like the deep dlc and the thumnail was radar and another was like Singleplayer world blocked and then after a few choices later i saw h3h3 productions and roast him using his decreasing sub count this was also the time where i press A KEYboard key and then yeah it kinda ended it made me feel sad :(

• Unconscious me really wanted mcsm3 huh :smiley:

Lluna and petra and also i had a weird dream ok? So heres my dream so theres a cult?? Robot or something and its trying to catch my family i

• And just that i am fascinated with robots like at first when i didnt know what would happen after the robot catches me i woke up and at first glance i thoughr i would become a robot and then when i got catched there where weird feels and i woke up and i thought it was still happening and then it connects to the next dream like whaaaat?

• H3h3 losing subs? I may just like stats and i use socialblade for 2 hours a day

Sign in to comment in this discussion.