The Video Game Awards 2022 - Less Runtime, More Ads

Comments

• OMG A HADES SEQUEL?! THE MUSIC, THE ELECTRIC GUITAR WOOOO

I couldn't have picked a better time to finish the first game proper

• I mean, was there any performance that was actually memorable last year?

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like Christopher Judge winning best performance was the one award I felt had really no other outcome, glad he won. Last year was really weird for this category as it felt way more character of the year rather than performance.

• I still haven't even played the first

AChicken posted: »

OMG A HADES SEQUEL?! THE MUSIC, THE ELECTRIC GUITAR WOOOO I couldn't have picked a better time to finish the first game proper

• Christopher Judge is a badass, but him going on that long with everyone waiting was a little brutal. I stepped away after a while 'cause I felt awkward watching it. That being said, Pacino standing there was freaking funny.

• Oh weird a Bayonetta prequel, and it's a platformer 0.o

• Um, I've never played Bayonetta, but I'm pretty sure that's not what most people would expect from them.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2022

On second thought, I bet Judge and Pacino were trying to bankrupt Valve by forcing them to give away Steam Decks. Brillant.

• Never played Bayonetta but I never heard anyone ever asking for an origins game

• A Ghostbusters VR game and I gotta commend them for having a giant monster, but for once it's not Stay Puft. Cool.

• Yeah that was weird

Christopher Judge is a badass, but him going on that long with everyone waiting was a little brutal. I stepped away after a while 'cause I felt awkward watching it. That being said, Pacino standing there was freaking funny.

• It's Reggie, Reggie is the murderer

• Of course, it's so obvious. I knew he was always too nice and likable.

lupinb0y posted: »

It's Reggie, Reggie is the murderer

• bruh I just knew Craig and Johnson weren't gonna actually be there lol

• WOOOO CAT GAME

• Why did no one mention the God of War orchestra bit. That was epic. Bear MacCreary has such a good voice!

The Orchestra is always the peak of this show lol

• Me too

I'm just happy Plague Tales even got a nomination lol. Well earned by Christopher Judge!

• edited December 2022

Oh shit is this Kevin Conroy's last performance as Batman???

• ONE MORE TIME FOR KEVIN!!!

• Suicide Squad might have Batman as a cameo. So it could be Kevin's very last Batman role.

Oh shit is this Kevin Conroy's last performance as Batman???

• RIP KEVIN YOU LEGEND

What a great teaser and tribute that he's in this game. Same music and sound effects used as the Arkham games too lol. Guess it might play out like "What if you were the criminal Batman was hunting in the Arkham games"

• It's definitely seems like more than a cameo. The game's all about the SS going after the Justice League and the trailer had him mind controlled like the rest of the League.

AronDracula posted: »

Suicide Squad might have Batman as a cameo. So it could be Kevin's very last Batman role.

• YEEAAAAHHH ARCANE BABYYYYYYYYYY

• DESERVED 100 PERCENT

YEEAAAAHHH ARCANE BABYYYYYYYYYY

• Jedi Survivor looks bigger in every way! I loved the first game so definitely excited for this and it's only 3 months away!

• Jedi: Survivor looks pretty cool. Loved the first. Cal's fighting some dinosaurs, I love that.

• Jedi Survivor is dope. Looks to be even better than Fallen Order

• Goddamn that looks so good

• Cameron showing off his lightsaber stage combat training woooooo love to see it.

• I wonder if Earthblade will be as rectally destructive as Celeste

• Ok actually interested in a Forspoken demo.

Dialogue might be awkward but maybe the gameplay is good?

• DEATH STRANDING 2

• Death Stranding 2? Ah shit, here we go again.....

• The return of Norman Reedus and his funky fetus!

• edited December 2022

I don't think I'll ever play Death Stranding unless I have anything else to play

• Norman Reedus and His Amazing Fetus 2 big hype genuine big hype

• They're actually calling it DS2 lmao Nintendo is gonna be furious

• Norman Reedus and His Amazing Fetus 2

Perhaps the greatest seven words every hammered together in human history.

Norman Reedus and His Amazing Fetus 2 big hype genuine big hype

• Of course, GOW winning best story. I mean, it's not a bad thing but ridiculously predictable.

• edited December 2022

I hate these Award Speedruns so much. Looks like you really care Geoff

Did they really just do Best Art Direction as an aside??

• So fucking stupid, especially when Elden Ring won

I hate these Award Speedruns so much. Looks like you really care Geoff Did they really just do Best Art Direction as an aside??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.