The Video Game Awards 2022 - Less Runtime, More Ads

1235»

Comments

• lupinb0y posted: »

If you look back at the footage you can actually see him come out from the side to join the Elden Ring devs as they walk to the stage. I guess people just thought he was with them and let him pass without a second thought lmao.

• edited December 2022

I had fun with the show. Some cool reveals, some good cringe ,etc. Sad no Wolf 2 tho.

Overall, I would like to thank that kids reformed orthodox rabbi Bill Clinton.

• Yeah thats what I was saying, I was like who is this other person coming up? I started thinking maybe it was one of their devs sons or something but they didnt look related at all, and then that happened.

lupinb0y posted: »

If you look back at the footage you can actually see him come out from the side to join the Elden Ring devs as they walk to the stage. I guess people just thought he was with them and let him pass without a second thought lmao.

• I had to ask, who the hell was that kid? Who let him use the microphone?

• Geoff trying to go one game awards without some tomfoolery happening

• edited December 2022

yo Geoff got fuckin snipers got his ass quick

• edited December 2022

Real quick I just want to say that I was really hoping to see The Wolf Among Us 2 at this year's Game Awards

• Damn, that was quick. Why were there no guards around the stage to begin with?

Poogers555 posted: »

yo Geoff got fuckin snipers got his ass quick

• This individual just created a meme unintentionally.

Real quick I just want to say that I was really hoping to see The Wolf Among Us 2 at this year's Game Awards

• I wasn't paying attention during the Elden Ring speech - some rando walked up and said words? That's hilarious.

I thought the reveals and trailers were meh. I liked Jedi: Survivor, and was entertained by Death Stranding 2 that was probably it - others were games not necessarily in my cup of tea. No Wolf was also sad. No Mass Effect either.

• I hope tomorrow may give us a small update like last year when we may expect to see Wolf 2 again. I felt vga would make sense to be honest as they wouldnt get the chance next year.

• Me when A Plague Tale: Requiem got robbed by GOW Ragnarok in every single category.

• They're late!

"The first experiences", plural, sounds like an interesting tease that we might still get both series premiere next year.

Would be neat...

Telltale Update, no news for a good while it seems https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1601077732858740736

• Well both Expanse and Wolf were both set for 2023, so doesnt seem like much change. Sadly, last year they said Wolf 2 news early 2022 and it really was early, so sadly it seems we probs wont hear anything until at the very earliest April. If nothing is changing I think this also means the Expanse will come out first in the summer, not the most sure if launching with Expanse first is the best for your first come back though, but frankly what do I know.

I just kind of wish they posted this earlier as I kind of feel like the last few vga's I've only been watching because I am hoping to see Telltale live. The rest I am very ok with watching later. But that said, I would also miss out on all the incredibly strange and awkward moments which ironically I think made this show kind of fun to watch compared to others lol

AChicken posted: »

They're late! "The first experiences", plural, sounds like an interesting tease that we might still get both series premiere next year. Would be neat...

• Hades 2?!!

Damn, Supergiant sequel, that's unheard of. But at the same time, not that surprising, considering how popular Hades ended up being. Super excited for this, I loved the first game! Also Erin Yvette voices the shade at 1:37 in the trailer, so that's cool.

Otherwise, nothing else caught my interest at these Game Awards. The new Fallen Order sequel game looks good, but we already knew about it, so that doesn't count.

• edited December 2022

It'll be exclusive to the Netflix app on mobile so my interest has immediately flatlined

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/valiant-hearts-coming-home-trailer

I appreciate Netflix adding games to their app, for free, for casual gamers, but I just can't get into mobile titles if it isn't a short, repeatable "pick up and play title". The platform is just too limited as it is to get a good experience out of something more IMO.

Thankfully they didn't restrict Oxenfree (or its sequel, yet) to their app, but they did take their old-school RPG Beat'em Up of Stranger Things 3 off all console/PC stores and made it exclusive to their mobile app.
    And I just can't get into it there, and I hate that.

lupinb0y posted: »

Oh hey a new Valiant Hearts! It's been a while since Ubisoft released a smaller "indie" styled game.

• Oh the game awards are already done.

looks at comments in this thread

That’s enough game awards for me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.