Unable to Download Episode 2

2»

Comments

• edited August 2023

You have to go to the store but i can install it but it still has no picture

• edited August 2023

Shows up under Manage Game for me now. :) Hopefully episode 3 will launch more smoothly.

• Hopefully it will

Dale posted: »

Shows up under Manage Game for me now. Hopefully episode 3 will launch more smoothly.

• Well, checked in at 1:30pm CST, and episode 2 is finally on Xbox. You go to the game icon, bring up Manage Game and Add-ons, highlight main game icon, bring up Manage Installation, move down to Episode 2, check the “Install” box, and Save Changes. Restart game, and you can Continue Game instead of seeing Open Store.
    BTW, did get a response from Telltale for my Support Ticket I sent yesterday. It did acknowledge problems and noted they submitted the fix to Xbox. Glad for the quick response and fix. Now, if they don’t screw up any more, I will be satisfied.

• I am now able to play Episode 2 on the PlayStation. Episode 2 shows as Free on the store but won't allow me to download it. But if i load my completed episode 1 save it allow me to continue and start episode 2...so I'm slightly confused, but very glad I can now play

• Small update, Episode 2 has now changed from Free back to unavailable however I can still play. Really hope we don't have this problem with Episode 3

• Just tried to “download “ episode 2. It actually says it’s downloaded but will not launch. When the hell is this going to be fixed? Getting pretty tired of it and no updates. I haven’t even seen an official acknowledgment of the problem.

• edited August 2023

This worked for me, however, I also needed to close and relaunch the game's launcher. I'm on Xbox

Jackdaw2017 posted: »

I submitted a ticket too and they said PS4/PS5 (PS5 only) Highlight the game icon on the PlayStation dashboard and scroll down to the add

• Well we are approaching Episode 3 release and I'm still having issues, I can play episode 2 without having downloaded it? Sorry TT but this has to be your worst launch yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.