Grand Adventures disc ships February 2010!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Euegne, send a message to support@telltalegames.com. They will get a code around that you can enter to have the dvd end up costing you nothing. Also, I don't believe the codes ever expire so you could just hold off on using it until ToMI is ready for pre-order (which by all indicators should be soon).
  • edited February 2010
    Hey, I just saw the shiny disc version in Wal-mart! It was awesome! (And almost sold out!)

Makes me wonder when I'll get mine! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Did somebody get the letter from Telltale already? I didn't. And I don't see on the "Your game" page that my disc was shipped. Was the shipping delayed again?
  • edited February 2010
    Buezrello wrote: »
    Did somebody get the letter from Telltale already? I didn't. And I don't see on the "Your game" page that my disc was shipped. Was the shipping delayed again?

I believe that there is a separate retail version. Telltale were planning to start posting our copies the day before yesterday.
  • edited February 2010
    My order shows that it was submitted to the warehouse but not actually shipped yet. Anyone actually see where their order has shipped?
  • edited February 2010
    Mine also says submitted to warehouse. Is the version being shipped by Telltale different from the ones currently in WalMart?
  • edited February 2010
    Mine also says submitted to warehouse. Is the version being shipped by Telltale different from the ones currently in WalMart?

Yes, the version we are getting has bonus features that you can't get anywhere else.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    They actually aren't all that drastically different. We went through different manufacturers for the different versions, and actually sent off the season customer disk first, but due to some manufacturing delays the store copy made it out first.
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks for the specific feedback. I was wondering why this all came down the way it did.
  • edited February 2010
    Mine has shipped! Yea!

This a great day for TTG-- Mac releases AND shipping W&G discs!

Now I just have to wait impatiently at the mailbox for it to arrive!
  • edited February 2010
    Aaaah... Finally got it. Oh the joys of living in Northern california.
  • edited February 2010
    Just got the tracking #, the wait is almost over...

snailmail-1.gif
  • edited February 2010
    I got my copy this morning.
  • edited February 2010
    Still waiting on mine to ship, wonder what the holdup is, the other things in the order?
  • edited February 2010
    Just got mine. Which is strange because, there's a record breaking snow stom going on and the roads are really icy. We had a week off school! :D
  • edited February 2010
    I received my copy today!

EDIT: I'm in Ohio.
  • edited February 2010
    mines still waiting to ship also. Maybe slower for international buyers?
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2010
    I got mine yesterday. I just enjoyed the extras on the PlayStation 3. Pity the Cracking Contraptions videos aren't supported on the PS3 though.
  • edited February 2010
    moronic50 wrote: »
    mines still waiting to ship also. Maybe slower for international buyers?

I'm not international, opposite coast but still same continent.
  • edited February 2010
    Still waiting on mine to ship, according to the invoice page.
  • edited February 2010
    Small question; are the episodes on the DVD upgraded to remove the little bugs remaining, as will be happening to the ToMI episodes, according to posts?

I didn't really notice many in 2 or 3, but 1 had some (Low audio-quality when Walace is on the phone, when he's on the phone clicking the buzzer makes him call from his bedroom weirdness, too much cheese issue etc.) but 4. once again seem to have several small graphical issues (opening the sewers as Gromit gives the graphics of a closed sewer and the put beside it, unlike when Wallice opens it it's correctly a hole with put, some missing subtitles, weird Gromit graphics when looking at the painting first time, clubs are missing several times (especially noticable when using the club on the snooker ball, he hits with air)... and I even think I solved a puzzle with the incorrect sollution...
    Got the Silver key with the clock pointing at 5/7 hours, not 3/9 as the hint indicates it should be

It's no problem if not, just wondering if it happened.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.