Favorite Sam and max episode

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
While I know there have been threads like this before, I couldn't find one with a poll.

anyways my favorite is chariots of the dog for obvious reasons.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Not sure what's obvious about your choice

I went for Reality 2.0 for... erm... obvious reasons
  • edited December 2009
    It's a tie between... Chariots of the Dogs, Reality 2.0, Bright Side of the Moon and Abe Lincoln Must Die!

If I try to write down the cons of them... Well, Chariots made use of
    Mariachis as a big plot holder, and that made them a little... expected. I'd like to have them as REALLY pointless additions
    . The idea behind Reality 2.0 was just great, though I think they went kinda easy with the design. Just some colored columns and that's... VIRTUAL ARCHITECTURE! Also I would LOVE it if they had their 2D sprites in Hit the Road rather than 2D split images of their 3d models when they lose their third dimension. Bright Side of the Moon was spectacular, and the villain was unexpectedly villainy. The only thing I can say is that the puzzles were just about how to get those -cheap- talismans and how to use them. And for Abe...

...I can say nothing. Abe was awesome. Those were the times even the Soda Poppers hadn't gone old and bland. It even had the awesomest line in existence
    "LINCOLN SMASH!"
    . I go with Abe in this one.

I also wanna note that I didn't really like any episodes of Season 2 except Chariots of the Dogs.
    Not sure what's obvious about your choice

I went for Reality 2.0 for... erm... obvious reasons

Time travel? UFOs? Bluster Blaster's reference of Star Wars?

It IS obvious.
  • edited December 2009
    Actually. My terrible addiction to cute-factor plays in. I love seeing Sam as a puppy and Max as a l'il bunny. They're so twistedly cute. SO. sooooo cute...
  • edited December 2009
    Toss-up between Reality 2.0 and Chariots of the Dogs for me. 2.0 maybe a little ahead because of the old gaming references. But Chariots of the Dogs had the most epic feel to it.
  • edited December 2009
    Alright, I admit. L'il Sam and L'il Max totally win out in all cute factors... but the 2.0... it brought back... memories... of MUDD...

I agree that they should have used the 2D sprites from Hit the Road. HAHAHA...
  • edited December 2009
    Probably Either Reality 2.0 or Night of The Raving Dead. Teh Resident Evil references in Night of The Raving Dead helps me make my decision.
  • edited December 2009
    Probably Either Reality 2.0 or Night of The Raving Dead. Teh Resident Evil references in Night of The Raving Dead helps me make my decision.

omg.. I didn't even notice the references. I'm a bad bad gamer. Refresh my memory... I never played the RE series that much...
  • edited December 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    I also wanna note that I didn't really like any episodes of Season 2 except Chariots of the Dogs.

I agree season 2 wasn't very likeable and enjoyable as season 1. I only really felt Moai Better Blues to be a worthy season 1 counter part and to be enjoyable.

Abe is my favourite, for the spot-on jokes, new locations and epicness of the situation.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.