Strong Bad Season 2 Hints

I think a new season of sbc4ap might be in the works.
Mainly For 3 Reasons,

#1 Matt And Mike Chapman Haven't Made Another Cartoon on
http://www.HomestarRunner.com Since Last Halloween, and Considering that
it was the tenth anniversary of HomestarRunner.com On the new year i'm really trying to figure out what they would be doing.
#2 Telltale Hasn't been updating there blog as frequently as they usally do, Which means that there working on somthing that they want to surprise us with. If they just came out with the official announcment with no information, what would be the point of that.
http://www.SamAndMax2010.com
#3 Sam and Max season 3 has been the only thing announced this year so telltale would have updated the progress on season 3. And with all these days of waiting for an update on their blog they must be pretty busy with one set of games.....dotdotdot....dot

So yeah you can see my point of why i think there is a season 2 coming.
What are your thoughts and tell me if can find any clues about season 2 of sbcg4ap.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Mainly For 3 Reasons,

it was the tenth anniversary of HomestarRunner.com On the new year i'm really trying to figure out what they would be doing.
    #2 Telltale Hasn't been updating there blog as frequently as they usally do, Which means that there working on somthing that they want to surprise us with. If they just came out with the official announcment with no information, what would be the point of that.
    #3 Sam and Max season 3 has been the only thing announced this year so telltale would have updated the progress on season 3. And with all these days of waiting for an update on their blog they must be pretty busy with one set of games.....dotdotdot....dot

What are your thoughts and tell me if can find any clues about season 2 of sbcg4ap.

Also What would you like to see in season 2?
  • edited January 2010
    #2 Telltale Hasn't been updating there blog as frequently as they usally do

Well, they did do quite a bit on trogday, which was only 5 days ago.
  • edited January 2010
    Mainly For 3 Reasons,

That's what I said in my Thread 2 Freakin' months ago! But does any one believe me? NO!!!!!! (Just kidding guys, ;))
  • edited January 2010
    Well one of them did just have a baby. But still... Telltale has been pretty quite aout new games such as a S&M3. I would be very suprised if they put Strong Bad before Sam & Max, very.
  • edited January 2010
    1. dissproved, taking a baby break still
  • edited February 2010
    They do dish out two full seires a year, & S&M3 is the only one I've seen announced yet.

I also agree that their new baby may not be the only thing preoccupying the Chapp's time, concidering that the Homestar cartoons & merchandise ARE their job & they work from their home. Qirh not so much as a Limozeen/Sloshy/Tarantula song or a Powered By the Cheat uploaded, I have to assume something big is in the works.

There's also the possibility that they're just making tons of toons ahead of time so that they're caught up for the reast of the year. I think they did that in 2007, which was their other longest time without updating & another baby came into the picture.
    Well, they did do quite a bit on trogday, which was only 5 days ago.

All they did was post links to old Trogdor-related stuff already on the site & add stuff to the store.
  • edited February 2010
    Sorry, but none of those points in any way suggest a SBCG4AP Season 2 in the works. You're taking some completely unrelated observations and assuming they mean what you want them to mean.
  • edited February 2010
    tim333 wrote: »
    Sorry, but none of those points in any way suggest a SBCG4AP Season 2 in the works. You're taking some completely unrelated observations and assuming they mean what you want them to mean.

That is not true.
    Wait a minute you must be the Brother Chaps denying the season 2 so we think it is not real when it is.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • edited February 2010
    Actually, I don't think they're working on anything Homestar related at the moment. A baby is a big deal and adds a lot of responsibility to a persons life and I think it could be a several month break. There's absolutely nothing pointing at a second season, but that's not saying that there won't ever be either.
  • edited February 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Actually, I don't think they're working on anything Homestar related at the moment. A baby is a big deal and adds a lot of responsibility to a persons life and I think it could be a several month break. There's absolutely nothing pointing at a second season, but that's not saying that there won't ever be either.

And you must be a telltale agent also disproving the theory that there is one. It most be close to release then.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • edited February 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    And you must be a telltale agent also disproving the theory that there is one. It most be close to release then.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Settle down, you're paranoid. I have no connection to Telltale or the brothers Chaps, just trying to keep in touch with a little thing called reality. Also, if I were one or the other, I would not be confirming or denying said release. Realistically, I don't think you can expect another season of SBCG4AP within this year. I think the site and the toons will take priority over another season.
  • edited February 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    All they did was post links to old Trogdor-related stuff already on the site & add stuff to the store.

When i said that, i was referring to the telltale blog. the first poster said the telltale blog was low on new updates.
  • edited February 2010
    You're all too busy arguing over IF there will be a season that you're forgetting the otehr reason for this forum: ideas for season 2! C'mon, post some!
  • edited February 2010
    um, i don't think this forum is ONLY for deas for season 2. i think that is just one of its many applications. these threads can be about anything sb related.
  • edited March 2010
    I kind of think they may not make a second season. The surprise of this year may be a whole new series. If you think about it, they gave away so many hints about that. So much more than Strong Bad Season 2.
  • edited March 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Settle down, you're paranoid. I have no connection to Telltale or the brothers Chaps, just trying to keep in touch with a little thing called reality. Also, if I were one or the other, I would not be confirming or denying said release. Realistically, I don't think you can expect another season of SBCG4AP within this year. I think the site and the toons will take priority over another season.

I am no... wait a minute my friends call me parinoid, which means you have been spying on me to make sure i dont spread the news of sbcg4ap season 2 which means uts coming out soon:eek::eek::eek:
    Ok now on topic. TBC cant have possibly be taking that huge of a baby break, so that could easily be a sign
    along with all these spys making sure i dont spread the news.
  • edited March 2010
    or maybe they are now taking a mental break of "We've been doing this for ten years, let's give it a rest"
  • edited March 2010
    I think they're currently focusing on Ron Planet.
  • edited March 2010
    I think they're currently focusing on Ron Planet.

Heheh, all the humans kinda look like Marzipan. Can't see them bringing in any income making a webcomic though.

Speaking of comics & long hiatuses, maybe at least one of the Chapps suffers the same sickness as Yoshihiro Togashi; being deathly addicted to an MMORPG. Those things will suck the life out of you.
  • edited April 2010
    All I know is... if (WHEN) a Season 2 comes out, I want to be able to BURN more things with ma' BMW lighter!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.