Homestar Ruiner or Strong Badia the Free?????

I'm going to get an episode of sbcg4ap (i have completed all other Telltale series) and the only ones I don't have are the first 3. I'm getting Baddest of the Bands on wiiware, so, out of the remaining two, which do you guys recommend?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Strong Badia The Free is the better one in my opinion. It's also my 2nd favourite of the series (the 1st being 8 Bit Is Enough).
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia The Free is the better one in my opinion. It's also my 2nd favourite of the series (the 1st being 8 Bit Is Enough).

yeah thats what I was going to go with
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia the free. By far.
  • edited January 2010
    I am also going to say Strong Badia the Free. It is fun, longer, and the puzzles are better(I loved conquring homsars country:D)
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia the Free FTW!

Then again, I don't even have the other one, but what I've seen, it is stupid (and in the bad kind of way :().
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia the Free.
    I think it is one of the best episodes, although Homestar Ruiner is a must if you are going to play the full season. it has some of the more difficult puzzles.
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia the Free!!!

Homestar Ruiner is hands down the weakest episode of the entire season. Strong Badia the Free is one of my favorites... I'm not sure which I like more, it or Baddest of the Bands
  • edited January 2010
    Strong Badia the Free FTW!

Then again, I don't even have the other one, but what I've seen, it is stupid (and in the bad kind of way :().

I have to agree with you, when it first came out, I was thrilled with how it came out, but it was my first telltale game, and my the first in the series which made me excited, but when I saw the other episodes/telltale games, i thought of how big of a let down this game is to the rest.
  • edited January 2010
    Oh, i don't know...its an awfully close vote. I'm definitely going with Homestar ruiner.....just kidding. Strong Badia the free it is. Thanks everyone!
  • edited January 2010
    enjoy.
    also, youll LOVE baddest of the bands. its my favorite episode.
  • edited July 2010
    even better than ep.5
Sign in to comment in this discussion.