Worth the buy?

I would like to ask anyone on here if SBCGAP is worth the buy or not. I decided to wait out till all the episodes were out or at least wait till the game came out for the Wii on disc{similar to Sam and Max season 1} but it looks like I have to buy them off of Wiiware.

So as a fan of strong bad...Is this game worth the buy?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    IF you like Strong Bad, definately. No doubt.
  • edited February 2010
    YES I COMMAND YOU TO PURCHASE SBCG4AP FOR BOTH WII AND PC AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS AS I DO. Whoooo, sorry. Just had to get that out of my system.
  • edited February 2010
    *To the tune of pants on the ground*
    Strong bad's game
    Strong bad's game
    Lookin like a foo without strong bad's game
    We got the homestar ruiner
    dangeresque 3(And more)
    Lookin like a foo without strong bads game.

Yes I love making random versions of songs. I have created a Rudolf the black-eyed randeer and to the tune of rockin aroung the christmas tree, throwing a rock at the christmas tree watching it fly out the window.
  • edited February 2010
    I'm not a fan of homestar runner particularlly, but I used a freebie coupon for the first ep, and like all telltale games it was really fun to play, and I've enjoyed all the other episodes as well! So it's worth it for the game experience alone, and strong bad isn't a terrible character, even if he's not as epic as sam and max.
  • edited February 2010
    actually more in the net webs know about strong bads and homestarrunner than sam n max

in terms of games and cred.. well

diff story

short answer
    how can it NOT be worth 10$!!!

im just hoping a dvd is EEEEEVENtually released for each game not just .. odd random ones...
    why wallace.. and not strong bad.. idk did it sell better? really?
  • edited February 2010
    I would go for PC, I had a hard time trying to point and click with the wiimote. It is much easier with a mouse since you have better control over it.
  • edited February 2010
    Plus, it's only ten bucks till tommorow.
  • edited February 2010
    I'd never heard of strong bad and when I saw the the price of ten dollars for the season I decided to check it out on you tube.
    I wasn't impressed.
    Since then though I downloaded 3 of the 5 demos and got to enjoy playing them and getting to know the characters.
    Needless to say I've bought the season at the bargain basement price of ten dolars and I'm happily playing my way through it.
    Its a bargain!:D
  • edited February 2010
    Its a bargain!:D

Yeah especially since the 1 episode from wiiware is $10 when the full season plus bonus dvd for the price of only shipping(if you buy the full season first) for a little over $10 man telltale you are the most genorous company known to man i mean sam and max 104 has always been free, you give free episodes every week, so many free episodes for EVERYONE and not just winners. Just wow.
  • edited February 2010
    I'd never heard of strong bad and when I saw the the price of ten dollars for the season I decided to check it out on you tube.
    I wasn't impressed.

That's because you should check it out from here: http://www.homestarrunner.com
  • edited February 2010
    Kaldire wrote: »
    im just hoping a dvd is EEEEEVENtually released for each game not just .. odd random ones...
    why wallace.. and not strong bad.. idk did it sell better? really?

um, there IS a strong bad dvd... there was some of the most blog posts for a particular product that ive seen about it. its like, always on the front page of the store (for me, anyway)
  • edited February 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    sam and max 104 has always been free

OBJECTION!
  • edited February 2010

OBJECTION!
    not really
  • edited February 2010
    If SBCG4AP was not worth the but would I reccomend it
    ON MY 1000TH POST
    Wow I have no life
    Also, where did you get that OBJECTION thing, i mean I know what game but how did you make it.
    EDIT: never mind
  • edited February 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    If SBCG4AP was not worth the but would I reccomend it
    ON MY 1000TH POST
    Wow I have no life
    Also, where did you get that OBJECTION thing, i mean I know what game but how did you make it.
    EDIT: never mind

:D
    the face is a lie
Sign in to comment in this discussion.