Mr Bean?

Is it just me or do Sam & Max steal Mr Bean's car in The Big Sleep?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Is it just me or do Sam & Max steal Mr Bean's car in The Big Sleep?

No I don't think it's just you, I kind of noticed...but don't think I put 2 an 2 together until now.
  • edited March 2010
    If that's true, then it'll be the only funny thing related to Mr Bean.
  • edited March 2010
    Falanca wrote: »

Hey! Zazou was funny in Lion King.
  • edited March 2010
    I think the Mini is just a iconic Brittish car and would be part of any American trip to England.
  • edited March 2010
    Falanca wrote: »

Lies! You'll probably think i'm a cretin, but I love Mr Bean. Sometimes ye just wanna laugh at an idiot
  • edited March 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Lies! You'll probably think i'm a cretin, but I love Mr Bean. Sometimes ye just wanna laugh at an idiot

Mr Bean is incredibly hilarious. But, according to Atkinson, the Holiday movie (worst thing with Mr Bean EVER) was his final shining. :eek:
  • edited March 2010
    I actually thought the Holiday Movie was pretty hilarious.
    Much better then the Ultimate Disaster Movie.
    Willam Dafoe was especially good in it.
  • Avistew wrote: »
    Hey! Zazou was funny in Lion King.

Rowan Atkinson =/= Mr Bean
  • edited March 2010
    Atkinson's style is often visually-based. This visual style, which has been compared to Buster Keaton, sets Atkinson apart as most modern television and film comedies rely heavily on dialogue, and stand-up comedy is mostly based on monologues. This talent for visual comedy has led to Atkinson being called "the man with the rubber face": comedic reference was made to this in an episode of Blackadder the Third, in which Baldrick (Tony Robinson) refers to his master, Mr. E. Blackadder, as a "lazy, big nosed, rubber-faced bastard".
  • edited April 2010
    Mr Bean is very funny. I love Mr Bean
  • edited April 2010
    Blackadder was better than Mr Bean imho. Smarmy bastard you actually want to win, and I always found it amusing to see that with each series Blackadder would get smarter while Baldrick would get dumber.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.