Collecting the Grickle books...

Well all the hype around Puzzle Agent has me interested in Grickle. I've noticed that there are 3 collections out there, Grickle, Further Grickle, and the Book of Grickle. I'm a completist, so if I want to see everything, do I have to get all 3, or does the Book of Grickle contain everything in the other two books? Anyone know?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    The Book of Grickle is more a "best of" rather than a "complete edition". The Book of Grickle contains a not-inconsiderable amount of stuff that is not in the other books, though(stuff that was self-published and stuff for the web being most of it, I think), so to really be complete you probably need the Book of Grickle.

Also, you're missing Stickleback and Hickee.
  • edited May 2010
    Btw is this a new book or just the old book with a new cover?
  • edited May 2010
    It's "new" in that it's a new collection with some new stuff in it. It's by no means just "Grickle" and/or "Further Grickle" in a new cover, if that's what you mean.
  • edited May 2010
    Ahh, okay, thanks!
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Ne0n wrote: »
    But keep in mind that "nick & dent" means it's not 100% fresh out of the factory, but returns and stuff that's already been worn and (hopefully not) torn a bit...

np: Fluxion - Waves (Perfused)
  • edited July 2010
    So to get all Grickle stuff, you have to get all three books (plus Stickleback)?
  • edited July 2010
    So to get all Grickle stuff, you have to get all three books (plus Stickleback)?
    To get all Grickle stuff, you'd have to get all the self-publications that Annable never got around to releasing in a collection(if there are any of those left, and I'm sure there are).

In terms of releases, we have:

-Grickle
    -Further Grickle
    -Book of Grickle
    -Stickleback
    -Hickee

I'm pretty sure that encompasses everything. There's some content overlap between these sets. I think that's confined to the Book of Grickle containing some of the previously-released material, but I never did an account of it all. Anyone else with these books want to go through and account for the amount of shared content so I don't have to? Or, um, am I the only guy who has them?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.