Help spread the word to preorder Puzzle Agent!

The 50% off your cart with Puzzle Agent deal was posted on deals.woot.com but so far hasn't gotten much love. If you have a woot account, go there and bump it up so that it gets linked on the front page. Simply click on the exclamation point button to the left of the deal post.

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2010
    I went to go bump it up, but I have to buy something from woot first. Since I don't have much money right now, I can't do it at the moment.
  • edited May 2010
    People are gonna be all like "Where's the muffins" and stuff, but there aren't any muffins, and people will notice, and they'll be pissed.

SHUTUP RATHER DASHING!

I dunno. I'm just not convinced yet. Maybe if there were bagels, but there isn't, heck there isn't really any muffins, and I just know secret fawful is gonna point that out too when he logs on.

I'm going to bed. I'll deal with this in the morning.
  • edited May 2010
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I went to go bump it up, but I have to buy something from woot first. Since I don't have much money right now, I can't do it at the moment.

Yeah, that's how they prevent people spamming "votes" on their various sites. I was hoping we'd have a good bunch of wooters over here, but I guess not?
  • SegSeg
    edited May 2010
    Woot-ed. I may even fire up the Woot lights on my desk for it. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.