Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak OUT NOW! (Trailer & Reviews!)

14567810»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I knew playing mind rotting videogames for an hour would pass the time. Thanks Telltale!
  • edited May 2010
    Because TTG can't tell when Steam will launch it.

For the season 2 casefile, bought it last sunday...

EDIT: Installing. Till over a few hours.
  • edited May 2010
    Because TTG can't tell when Steam will launch it.

For the season 2 casefile, bought it last sunday...
    I got mine the weekend they had 50% off all Sam & Max merchandise =]
  • edited May 2010
    meh im going to some other place for a sec chow!
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, well... I got 50% off as well ;).
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, well... I got 50% off as well ;).
    :o good I put all the songs you get on the friendly demon song record onto my I-touch. Along with Sam & Max the animated series :D
  • edited May 2010
    installing... sigh.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    why can't a telltale person come in and say something like oh i know not telling us when 302 is coming on steam
    (reverse psychology works like very good)

It'll not won't It should be up soon.
  • edited May 2010
    I'll rely on you guys to tell me when it's up, I'll be playing Gmod for a while.
  • edited May 2010
    I'll rely on you guys to tell me when it's up, I'll be playing Gmod for a while.

friend request FRIEND REQUEST!!!

p.s.it did not work you don't know the reverse psychology
  • edited May 2010
    Downloading it from school... at over 2 mb/s!
    Sucks that I can't play it until I get it back home b/c my laptop doesn't have the required memory/vid card/ anything
  • edited May 2010
    Oh come on Hurry with the steam release please!
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks to Jake for linking the Sam & Max.co.uk in the main post. Annoyingly, the site decided to push out an earlier version of the review (instead of the most recent one) during the early hours of the morning, and I've only just noticed and had a chance to rectify it. Obviously the analysis hasn't changed, but it'll read much better now. Professional as ever.

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys The Tomb of Sammun-Mak. I certainly did!
  • edited May 2010
    Its not on the North America PSN yet either... So the first post is wrong, it will probably be another 6 hours or so before its up
  • edited May 2010
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    it will probably be another 6 hours or so before its up

nooooooooooooooooooooooo. ;_;
  • edited May 2010
    waiting for it to unlock on Steam. Will there be a demo of episode 2 on PSN?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Thank you, lovely Telltale-type people. :)
  • edited May 2010
    SO it'll just show up at some point after a steam restart? *restarting a lot*
  • edited May 2010
    I've restarted steam like 15 times since it's out on the site. I guess I should do something else before I go mad. :p
  • edited May 2010
    I was playing Assassins creed to pass the time. Time really goes faster when you kill people. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    I am currently in Gmod, as a Combine Zombie, sitting in an flaming chair. Passes the time you know.
  • edited May 2010
    I got a game-crashing bug. After selecting the second reel, I got a short plot segment, control of Sameth, came up with a solution to the puzzle (maybe not a correct one), and in the resulting cutscene, Sam suggested a different reel. And then I got a screwed-up image of the last scene with no control; Sameth wasn't in the shot (Maximus was.) I had a cursor, but nothing to interact with, and I'd been using a controller to control, but none of the buttons responded.

I had done a number of things on the first reel, so I know that worked anyway.

EDIT: That said, when I Task Manager'd the game and fired it back up again, it immediately kicked me to the second reel. This time, I got sent back to the reel selection screen instead of the screwed-up scene before, so I guess it's working now.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    New official post-release thread is here!
This discussion has been closed.