How do I get my discount?!?!?!

I just bought Puzzle Agent and I want to get the Sam & Max Animated Series DVD! I checked the email it forwarded me, but there was no code for the 50% off discount!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    comitob wrote: »
    I just bought Puzzle Agent and I want to get the Sam & Max Animated Series DVD! I checked the email it forwarded me, but there was no code for the 50% off discount!

The 50% off is on everything you order AT THE SAME TIME.
    I suggest you cancel your previous order and make a new one, with puzzle agent and anything you want to get 50% off in the same order.
  • edited May 2010
    The discount applies to all items purchased at the same time as Puzzle Agent. There's no separate code to enter on a subsequent purchase. I'll definitely admit that this is a bit unclear.

I suggest you email support@telltalegames.com and ask for the Puzzle Agent order to be cancelled for this reason, then add both Puzzle Agent and the Sam & Max Animated Series to your cart at the same time. You'll see the DVDs are automatically discounted 50%.

Oooh, ninja'd almost point by point!
  • edited May 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    The discount applies to all items purchased at the same time as Puzzle Agent. There's no separate code to enter on a subsequent purchase. I'll definitely admit that this is a bit unclear.

I suggest you email support@telltalegames.com and ask for the Puzzle Agent order to be cancelled for this reason, then add both Puzzle Agent and the Sam & Max Animated Series to your cart at the same time. You'll see the DVDs are automatically discounted 50%.

Oooh, ninja'd almost point by point!

Thanks
Sign in to comment in this discussion.