Season 3 Steam Icons

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    One more reason to hate marketing guys/gals! The stupidity of those never ceases to amaze me!

PS: Those roundish icons are incredibly, eye-cancer-provokingly ugly!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale please it's time to contact Steam and resolve this issue. Aren't you actually interested and concerned about your own product? Don't you want it to be presented correctly?
  • edited June 2010
    Episode 303 is out and the Steam icon is like episode 302. Fix this telltale, talk to Steam. Fixing an icon is this difficult for you?
  • edited June 2010
    This is really that big of a deal? >.>
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, I understand wanting it to have the nice big icon, really, I do. I want it to happen too. But obsessing over it is messed up.
  • edited June 2010
    Obsessing? It has been a month and this is not atomic bomb making. Present your product correctly and fix the damn icon! It should be there from day one like all the other respectable games that are released these days!
  • edited June 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    Obsessing? It has been a month and this is not atomic bomb making. Present your product correctly and fix the damn icon! It should be there from day one like all the other respectable games that are released these days!

15 posts in one thread, at least 3 double/triple posts, and confirmation that Telltale have done everything in their power to fix it and that it's up to Valve now, and you're still repeatedly posting about it like they can do anything beyond what they've already done to fix it. Seriously, if you want to complain, do it on Valve's board, TTG have nothing to do with this at this point.
  • edited June 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    Present your product correctly and fix the damn icon! It should be there from day one like all the other respectable games that are released these days!

please tell that to Valve. Bombard them, write 800 support tickets, threaten to kill a little kitten if they don't implerment these episodes correctly buit please do it somewhere else where I am not going to read it.
  • edited June 2010
    der_ketzer and Pale Man please go somewhere else.

This topic is about a specific problem and if it doesn't concern you, don't visit this topic and ignore it.

You are both unwelcome in this topic and you are wasting people's time. Go do something useful.
  • edited June 2010
    please do it somewhere else where I am not going to read it.
    You must be insane writing that. Nobody told you to read it and nobody wants you in this thread.
  • edited June 2010
    I want him in this thread. Zodler, you're taking the issue way too far on these forums. You've presented your point, several times, and there's nothing more that you can do.

We all want to icons, but there's nothing Telltale can do anymore. Stop complaining.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    I think we're done here. We get the idea, we've sent the stuff to steam, there isn't much more we can do at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.