Graham Annable interview

I know, I haven't been to these forums in ages, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited by this new game! In fact, I've started a new online magazine, and the first feature is an interview with Graham Annable! Check it out here: http://www.culturalzest.com/2010/05/22/graham-annable-storyboardcomicanimation-artist/

Let me know what you think! (And if you're interested in writing for Cultural Zest, let me know as well!)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Haggis wrote: »
    I know, I haven't been to these forums in ages, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited by this new game! In fact, I've started a new online magazine, and the first feature is an interview with Graham Annable! Check it out here: http://www.culturalzest.com/2010/05/22/graham-annable-storyboardcomicanimation-artist/

Let me know what you think! (And if you're interested in writing for Cultural Zest, let me know as well!)

Awesome! I'd love to write for you as well, mainly on telltale based topics though, if I ever got chosen! I have a lot of free time in the week after this, so... yeah!

Your interview covered a very comprehensive range, as well. Gives us insight we missed from the developer feature. Kudos!
  • edited May 2010
    How...? Wha...? Graham likes you better than me!!! DX
  • edited May 2010
    Yay for Annable.
    hp.gif
  • edited May 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Yay for Annable.
    hp.gif

howd you make the hidden people gif?
  • edited May 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    howd you make the hidden people gif?

ImageReady :)
  • edited May 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    ImageReady :)

Thanks, did you get the hidden people images from the one that pop up every so often on the puzzle agent page?
  • edited May 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    Thanks, did you get the hidden people images from the one that pop up every so often on the puzzle agent page?

Yep.
  • edited June 2010
    This interviews are rather short. Just when you think things get started they are over already, nevertheless, thanks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.