Graham Annable (Grickle/Puzzle Agent) Interview

Hey guys!

If any of you are interested, I have just interviewed Grickle creator Graham Annable (former creative director at Telltale Games) and we discussed the upcoming Puzzle Agent near the end of our chat!

http://alternativemagazineonline.co.uk/2010/06/03/interview-in-conversation-with-graham-annable-cartoonistanimatorillustrator/

A really nice and interesting fellow I am sure you will all agree!

As always, any feedback much appreciated. :D

Comments

• edited June 2010
    martymcfly wrote: »
    Hey guys!

If any of you are interested, I have just interviewed Grickle creator Graham Annable (former creative director at Telltale Games) and we discussed the upcoming Puzzle Agent near the end of our chat!

What the hell?! Did I miss something? Graham left? My god! I've been out of the loop too long! FORGIVE ME TELLTALE!!!! DX
  • edited June 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    What the hell?! Did I miss something? Graham left? My god! I've been out of the loop too long! FORGIVE ME TELLTALE!!!! DX

Don't worry, I wasn't immediately aware of this fact either as you can tell from the interview!
  • edited June 2010
    Awesome! I like reading about the people who work behind the things I'm interested in. I wasn't aware he worked on Curse of Monkey Island, glad he did though! I think I may be being stupid, but I can't figure how to pronouce his surname. Is it Ann-able or Anna-ble? I've been assuming Ann-able, but want to know if I'm wrong or not. There's no sense saying I like so and so's work if I can't pronounce their name right!
  • edited June 2010
    Some people have been misspelling it "Annabelle" so I'm thinking that might be how it's pronounced.
  • edited June 2010
    Ah! Thanks, good to know! That means I got it wrong - unfortunately a common occurence for me.
  • edited June 2010

You didn't know?! Wow, you have been "out of the loop" for too long.

Nice Interview btw, I had no idea Graham did more than Grickle.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for all the feedback! My review of Puzzle Agent is now live and Graham is going to come back to do another mini interview about the game next week!

Puzzle Agent Review - AMO

If anybody has any burning questions about the game, let me know and I may include them when I send my interview questions to Mr Annable!
  • edited July 2010

He left along time ago. He's been working with Telltale but not for TellTale ever since
  • edited July 2010
    That was a very interesting read. :)
  • edited July 2010
    DaVince wrote: »
    That was a very interesting read. :)

Thanks!
  • edited July 2010
    YouTube has been great. I’ve instantly got an audience of over 11,000 people waiting to see what I do next. I think that’s just awesome.

It's just two units off 12 000 as we speak.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.