First Episode 3 screenshot!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Guys remember there is going to be sam clones sometime this could be one of them.

arent the sam clones in the episode 4 teaser icon?

Episode_4_Icon.png
  • edited June 2010
    I hope Sam's hair will be bouncing a bit.
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder how Sam grew stubble, and if it is as scratchy as Human stubble. Maybe it's just cinnamon?
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    I wonder how Sam grew stubble, and if it is as scratchy as Human stubble. Maybe it's just cinnamon?

He...didn't shave...duh.
  • edited June 2010
    He...didn't shave...duh.

That reminds me when my friend asked why he didn't wear shoes. My reply simply was "Dogs don't wear shoes stupid."

I'm also confused how their gunna work the toys of power into this but it's all a case of wait and see... guh I hate waitin' D:
  • edited June 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    I'm also confused how their gunna work the toys of power into this but it's all a case of wait and see... guh I hate waitin' D:

It's not necessary that Max is missing during the entire episode, is it? Actually, now I come to think of it, there could be an act where Sam's already found Max's brain, but it takes some effort to reunite it with Max's body. Then there's no one to prevent you from using Max's psychic powers. ;)

As for the waiting, Telltale's really upped their game when it comes to inspiring expectations!
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Max was dead once. In Bay Day on the Moon. For, like, a page. I'm totally sure he can go bat-*Bleep* crazy in the moment he knows who did it. Then I'm going to need my camera =P

I liked in that comic that, in the few panels between Max's "death" and him talking telepathically, Sam looked really dejected, which is completely understandable, as you see pretty much the same thing at the end of The Tomb of Sammun-Mak.

It's not hard to think that sadness could quickly spiral out of control to drink, and violence, and drink-induced violence!
  • edited June 2010
    In fact, there's the first part of the Episode which Lorne appear the first time in the Animated Series, when, Max almost get crushed by a Safe and that was enough for Sam for just grab the Bad Guy and throw him out the Building.
  • edited June 2010

Depends on the length and how soft your beardhair is. :O)
  • edited June 2010
    He grew it the same way in which Sameth grew such a rocking handlebar mustache, obviously. :D
  • edited June 2010
    I somehow now have to think of a Rasta-Sam. :O)
  • edited June 2010
    Oh my gosh! Sam can take his jacket off?!
  • edited June 2010
    I'm surprised that no one has called him "Serious Sam" yet.
  • edited June 2010
    Is it just me, or does Sam have pit stains in some of the new pics?
  • edited June 2010
    Didn't Max already lose his brain once in a previous season? My memory is hazy.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm surprised that no one has called him "Serious Sam" yet.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this guy...

DrLoboto_conceptArt.jpg

...after the end of the last episode.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this guy...

*image of Doctor Loboto*

...after the end of the last episode.

You know, now that you mention it, I agree. That is odd. It might even be appropriate to mention...

Sheegor_conceptArt.jpg

...Sheegor. After all, she is Doctor Loboto's assistant. And maybe mention...

Lungfish_conceptArt.jpg

...the lungfish,
    Linda
    , as she helped, however unwillingly.

Now, some of you might be wondering, "Where did all of these characters come from?" Well, the came from a little game by the name of Psychonauts. An excellent game if I do say so myself.
  • edited June 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    It's not hard to think that sadness could quickly spiral out of control to drink, and violence, and drink-induced violence!
    I'd be surprised if Sam got drunk, at least on alcohol. He seems to disapprove of it.
  • edited June 2010
    Power46 wrote: »

Now, some of you might be wondering, "Where did all of these characters come from?" Well, the came from a little game by the name of Psychonauts. An excellent game if I do say so myself.

What about...
    Coach_med.jpg
    ...The Coach? He was the evil mastermind behind the plan.
  • edited June 2010
    snm_tdp_tsmb_museum.jpg
    I love this stage @_@
  • edited June 2010
    What about...
    ...The Coach?
    He was the evil mastermind behind the plan.

Please put that in spoiler tags. I know it is revealed half way through the game, but it is still spoilers.

EDIT: You know what, never mind. Hayden didn't really listen to my suggestion either.
  • edited June 2010
    What about...
    Coach_med.jpg
    ...The Coach? He was the evil mastermind behind the plan.

There were moment is Psychonauts when he sounded so much like Murray (from Monkey Island). He wasn't voiced by Denny Delk, was he?
  • edited June 2010
    Malleys wrote: »
    snm_tdp_tsmb_museum.jpg
    I love this stage @_@

I can't wait to explore that place, it should be a blast! I also see they've fixed the spelling of 'Pharaoh' on the banner - very nice, very nice.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    There were moment is Psychonauts when he sounded so much like Murray (from Monkey Island). He wasn't voiced by Denny Delk, was he?

I just looked in the Psychopedia, and it says he was voiced by Nick Jameson.
  • edited June 2010
    reescalar.inc.php?imagen=361782
    Wait a moment, is there wall on the windows?:confused:
  • edited June 2010
    Either they A) Didn't get the window textures in before taking this screenshot or B) Papierwaite blocked them up so he wouldn't have to pay the window tax.
  • edited June 2010
    Lots of old buildings that have been remodeled and changed over the years have bricked up windows like that. It's not uncommon.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=bricked%20up%20windows

Edit: Just clicked Lena's window tax link. Yeah, that's probably why it's not uncommon.
  • edited June 2010
    They phased out windows.
  • edited June 2010
    *throw brick at avistew
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    They are intended to be "bricked up after a remodel," but also "fewer polygons" :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.